• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

FireNinja, can you explain your vote for me, please? I'm not accusing you of anything, I just want to know why.

FireNinja, can you explain your vote for me, please? I'm not accusing you of anything, I just want to know why.

I don't want to be modkilled. I'm somewhat forgetful, so I am using the vote as a placeholder. Mafia Night Wednesday is coming up, and if I have the time, most likely I will change my vote.

I don't want to be modkilled. I'm somewhat forgetful, so I am using the vote as a placeholder. Mafia Night Wednesday is coming up, and if I have the time, most likely I will change my vote.

So is that your reason?

Okay, thanks for letting me know it was just a placeholder, like Tom's.

Hikari, I've gotta concede and give in. I'm not seeing any compelling arguments against you or arguments for other people, therefore, I have no choice but to vote for you to be lynched.

Waffles you seem to be strangely defensive of Hikari. Why is this? Has Hikari proved to you that he isn't mafia?

Nope not yet and forget what I said.
Anyway I am not 100% sure that I should vote Hikari for now I will just wait what's gonna happen later.

Hikari, I've gotta concede and give in. I'm not seeing any compelling arguments against you or arguments for other people, therefore, I have no choice but to vote for you to be lynched.

Um, did you just say you don't agree with anyone, but your gonna vote for me anyways? (I'm just checking to see if I understood you, correctly.)

Um, did you just say you don't agree with anyone, but your gonna vote for me anyways? (I'm just checking to see if I understood you, correctly.)

Well, I said that I don't see any arguments that successfully defend yourself. I also said I see no arguments for other people that are too convincing.

Looks like Hikari will get lynched. Like oath, I'd like to see convincing arguments from you Hikari. I will make a vote today. Right now, Hikari is the only suspect right now, so I'll likely vote for him. I don't have any other suspects right now though. If we can trust Kayla and assume she's a green or blue role, then the KP will go down to 2, weakening the Mafia for the night

Kayla's the Sheriff; this is the first time she is actually leading the town for a lynch. After two unsuccessful lynchings and the recent night events, I'm going to trust Kayla at this time hoping she gained the right evidence and has made the right decision. Over twenty four hours have all ready passed for this day and there has yet to be another suspect brought into the light other than Hikari's many accusations. Hikari has not done a very solid job defending himself, therefore, I will be voting for him.

Here's to hoping the mafia KP goes down to 2! : D

Okay, it seems like the only thing I can do know is to tell you all my role. I didn't want to reveal it, since th Mafia will know, but I've relized it won't hurt me very much since I'm a Miller. And I guess I've lived up to my name, since, according to Kayla, a detective investigated me, and said I was a Mafia Goon. Anyways, I hope you will believe me, and vote for someone else, who's acutally mafia.

Okay, it seems like the only thing I can do know is to tell you all my role. I didn't want to reveal it, since th Mafia will know, but I've relized it won't hurt me very much since I'm a Miller. And I guess I've lived up to my name, since, according to Kayla, a detective investigated me, and said I was a Mafia Goon. Anyways, I hope you will believe me, and vote for someone else, who's acutally mafia.

And this was the exact role you were PM'ed by Karla. You're not fake-roleclaiming or anything. You actually were assigned this role?

And this was the exact role you were PM'ed by Karla. You're not fake-roleclaiming or anything. You actually were assigned this role?

Yes, this is my role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And it's the worst one too...

If we assume you are on Town's side, then that makes sense. Obviously, you weren't told directly by Karla. About your second point: We don't have any other suspicions right now, so we can't really vote for someone else without a huge hit and miss, like the last two lynches. We can't role check you again before the end of the day, since detectives can only use their power at night. Also, any other evidence other than your role? Role-claiming is only a solution as a last-minute resort.

Yes, this is my role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, this just sealed my vote for you. You must be scum considering you're not told if you're Miller.

Nice try.

Or well, you could still be town lying about it for some reason. But either way, I don't like liars.

Btw, YOU WON'T BE TOLD IF YOU'RE A MILLER. Unless you're lying or you slipped up, can we actually believe you?

Yes, this is my role.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's so funny. Maybe you should read the first post or discuss with your fellow scum before posting!

Miller
You are an unfortunate Miller. You are always in the wrong place at the wrong time, saying the wrong thing. Despite this, you are 100% innocent, and aligned to the town. If you are rolechecked, you will return Mafia Goon. You will not be told you are a Miller, but it will be revealed upon your death.

Back