• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Sorry for not voting! I thought the deadline was a day later. It seemed so short. Good luck guys!

From, BlueLeaf

I posted when is it over because the clock isn't working.
I am disappointed with your clock.

o hm ygod i barely made it in (i voted right when it ended) im so sorry ill try to get home faster

it really sucks that out of all the modkills not one was a mafia member?? what ?
and i believed in u gallows. im sorry youre dead

- - - Post Merge - - -

also..we really have to get cracking if its 7 vs 4. in a night or two if we're very unlucky mafia will win ?? uh ,,

so basically there are 7 town left and 4 mafia left, the game is over.

gg mafia

Town:

You-tried.gif

First of all I would like to give a shout out to VillageDweller for catching on to me so quickly. He literally called me out as GodFather during the elections. He was right. He is a very clever person and would have gotten me in serious trouble. Also Gallows, for constantly keeping his doubt in me the entire game. Good job to you both. {:

Here was VillageDweller's initial post:

holla at me being wrong but yolo

The beginning of this post screams Mafia to me. Even just the beginning line.. YES SOME PEOPLE DON'T WANT TO BE MAYOR OR SHERIFF. :p

In her opening little two sentences, she seems to feel the need to mention how much a part of the Town she is, which leads me to believe she actually isn't part of it, but only wants to convince people she is. Also her encouraging of detectives to inspect her seems a tad overconfident, and I think she could be like this because she is the Godfather and would come back as a town role, even though she isn't. I simply don't see why she emphasised her town-ness (is that a word) and for detectives to inspect her so much?

And this is out of thread, but talking with her she has adopted a different style to last game. She's becomes completely unwilling to share her role (she immediately told me she was Vigilante last game xo) and this is probably just paranoia but whenever I ask her if she's mafia, OK NGL, her grammar becomes completely perfect and it looks like she's trying hard not to look like mafia. This may be just because she's realised her mistakes from last game and changed for the better, but I personally think it's more trying to not look like mafia :p

...also her speech thing is a little eager (lol u keeno) to be Mayor? Maybe she just really wants it for the Town x: but she may also really want it to have a firm hand as a Mafia player (although that could be said for all the candidates)

So yeah. I think she might be Godfather.
inb4 i'm wrong
if you're not mafia soz xo

I am the GodFather.

First of all I would like to give a shout out to VillageDweller for catching on to me so quickly. He literally called me out as GodFather during the elections. He was right. He is a very clever person and would have gotten me in serious trouble. Also Gallows, for constantly keeping his doubt in me the entire game. Good job to you both. {:

Here was VillageDweller's initial post:

I am the GodFather.

well, as the bodyguard I see no way I could have actually done any good this game
you all played too crafty
frig
so annoying

I gotta say, it was real fun being scum Mayor. :) Shout out to my inspiration Rob Ford!

WAIT is the GAME OVER ????????????????

im so confused
also i did suspect u 3 but i was too scared to say anything. wow. im terrible

1XYaO1E.jpg

ENDGAME

In the night, Superpenguin the Vigilante and tsundere the Townie were killed.

Town cannot mathematically win. Congratulations to the Mafia team of:
iLoveYou the Godfather/Sheriff/fakeDetective

bluegoat14 the Roleblocker

Justin the Framer/Mayor

Lauren the Roleblocker

Mary, TheCreeperHugz and Hikari the Mafia Goons.

Actions/Votelists

Observer chat

Scum chat

Tom and Kayla will be hosting the game. I hope you'll all join me in that game :) GG Mafia.

I'd like to remind everyone that you're all a bunch of sheep. :D

Was fun. I gambled wrong on Kayla towards the end. And you all gambled wrong from the get go. And I think that the next game, to whomever hosts, should take some care into picking who plays. Because the modkillings due to inactivity, and the general inactivity was a little ridiculous. Both this game and the previous.

Dammit Kayla and Lauren! Trundle and I were plotting against the both of you tonight :/
I'm the vig. The only successful person in the game to kill a Maia member, Hugz.

Back