• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Oh, you meant the night vote!
I really haven't seen so much out of her, however.

They might suspect me again. I'm sure it's the mafia's strategy I hope Lauren won't be kill today.

They might suspect me again. I'm sure it's the mafia's strategy I hope Lauren won't be kill today.

I think you're wrong and are bad at mafia.
Obviously Lauren won't die. The mafia are looking to kill good players. That means YOU'RE definitely safe, and Lauren has been busy so she hasn't posted much. Guess who some good players are! Superpenguin and I. I'll bet you half my life savings of lemons I'm going to die tonight.

Obviously Lauren won't die. The mafia are looking to kill good players. That means YOU'RE definitely safe, and Lauren has been busy so she hasn't posted much. Guess who some good players are! Superpenguin and I. I'll bet you half my life savings of lemons I'm going to die tonight.

Yeah, I bet they were probably waiting for you to be freed so they could take you out. Then again, Superpenguin might be in danger as well, since he's a big contributor.

Yeah, I bet they were probably waiting for you to be freed so they could take you out. Then again, Superpenguin might be in danger as well, since he's a big contributor.

Well, gee, thanks for the comfort. -_-
I was going to post my suspicions for two of the mafia members after night ended, but if I am considered to be in too much of danger all ready, I'll post them now.

BBG and Waffles.

I created an argument against BBG during last lynch feeling inclined to post this argument until by searching up his possts, I stumbled across the fact that Beary did roleclaim three times and I figured that pushed her over the edge of being mafia, though she wasn't, so anyway, my suspicions against BBG:

Hey now, BBG, I saw you viewing this thread. Come roll back in here and start communicating. You've went quiet ever since Hugz's death. You didn't even post AT ALL the day Hugz died(December 2nd). And I know you saw the post because I was right here waiting for the Day Post just like every other player and you immediately clicked off.

Now, let's look at YOUR posts and maybe you'll be more encouraged to go back to your original posting levels.

I'll use Spoilers, cause I've had suspicions on you since Hugz died, so there's a lot of stuff I have been documenting.
On Day 1, the lynch was between beary and Dolby.

When Dolby and Beary alternated between being the main cause of suspicion and you quickly jumped on board for either or. Rehashing the ideas of his roleclaim as townie, you were hoping that he would now get lynched. And then when Justin came to declare he would call for a lynch on Dolby, you instantly declared you had no objections. Dolby flipped green...and you couldn't care less.

And then apparently you're cool with losing Townies? Uh, okay, dude, but townies help out town. They keep our numbers up and providee us with votes. No one should want to lose them.

I don't mean to be rude but some of the stuff Kippla has said were just repeats of already said information. I'm not saying it's suspicious though. She has contributed a lot information herself and there are far more suspicious people than her.

This is one of the most suspicious parts about Dolby and I don't think he really is Townie.
He either has a really good blue role or he's mafioso (just my theory).

Okay guys, sorry! I'm back now!

Reading through the list it seems we've brought it down to Dolby and Beary for the most part? I think?

I agree with this. Although it's not much, I don't really see what else we have to go on by right now short of a random lynch. Dolby hasn't exactly been contributing much to the town anyway. So if there's no major objections in the next hour I'll be lynching Dolby.

No objections from me!

Turns out he really was a Townie. It was a hit or miss today though.

Why do you not want townies lost?

3DSfan and Waffles were the main targets. BBG randomly flopped between them, going with the bandwagon.

3DSfan has barely been active and his posts are contentless. ITYW would most likely be guarded by the votes that were rising but no one really guarded him while the votes rose. I'll change to him for now.

BBG also was trying to defend Hikari after his major slip-up.

It seems as though it was just a slip up in text.
It could have been a framer as well since it's another logical explanation for Mafia Goon.

And for actual statistics...BBG went quiet when Hugz died. In fact, he did not post again until a good 24 hours after Hugz's death. BBG was a top and active poster before Hugz's death, so it makes no sense why he got quiet.

And then Waffles... I said my suspicions early on at the Day Two lynch, and I never fully let go of them.

rFAFrcc.jpg

Day 5

Audio log from Interview 9307BT:

Interviewer: ███████, SID:13 Case Officer
Interviewed: "Horus"

---BEGIN LOG---
Date: 8th December 2013
Time: 01:39

███████: Please describe to me what happened on this night.

Horus: I was walking home from the video rental store. I was picking up a new box set they'd gotten in.

███████: What was the nature of this video?

Horus: It was just a documentary on horses.

███████: I see. I have to follow through on all possible avenues of investigation. Please, continue with your account.

Horus: Yeah so uhh, I was walking home when I witnessed a fight taking place. I was going to just walk by and do nothing, but I recognised one of the people involved.

███████: Who was it?

Horus: It was my good friend FoxWolf64. He was lying on the ground and calling out to me. The other person saw me and ran away. When I got to FoxWolf64, I could see it was bad. His shirt was soaked with blood and there was frothy blood pouring from his chest. I saw the bloody knife the attacker used lying next to him.

███████: And you decided to pick it up?

Horus: Yes. I picked it up and ran after the assailant. I caught up with him quite easily, all my horseriding requires me to stay fit. But he shot me with something and all I remember is collapsing like a sack of bricks. I woke later with the bloody knife in my hands...and another body next to me.

███████: MyLifeIsCake, correct?

Horus: Yes...yes that's who it was. And that's when Officer ███████████ found me and arrested me. I guess it looked pretty clear cut to him.

███████: And MyLifeIsCake was not the person who you were chasing?

Horus: No. I don't know what happened to them.

███████: Thank you. That will be all.

Horus: That's it? You know I di-

---END LOG---

Addendum by Case Officer ███████: Horus was later found poisoned in his cell. The cause of this has yet to be determined.

FoxWolf64 the Bodyguard is dead.

MyLifeIsCake the Townie is dead.

Horus the Miller was killed.

We are in the late-game so Day will last for a shorter time (ending in 32 hours aka Midnight GMT on the 10th). If votes are in early, and it's a clear-cut vote, I will end day even earlier.

Last edited:
OMG, thank goodness it was just townies and another Miller! Whew, omg, scary night, but now we need to lynch someone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, looks like another vig used a shot...unsuccessfully.

OMG, thank goodness it was just townies and another Miller! Whew, omg, scary night, but now we need to lynch someone.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, looks like another vig used a shot...unsuccessfully.

Just!? I AM PERFECTION.

Ok, well good luck Townies, you'll need it.

NOOOOOOOO! Not a Body Guard! That is so not fair, now our elected officials are becoming endangered! D:D:D:D:D:D:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Those weren't supposed to be smiley faces...those were supposed to be a repition of the D: face.

- - - Post Merge - - -

repetition*

I advise a Double Lynch. With the guys up there that much more unsafe, there better be good reason not to use it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

3 townies to one mafia is not a good ratio.

I advise a Double Lynch. With the guys up there that much more unsafe, there better be good reason not to use it.

How about we can't use it since Justin didn't confirm it yesterday? Double Lynch has to be declared the day before you plan on using it.

*ANother case of not reading the first post, gah

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, once per game, you may declare a Double Lynch for the following day, by typing ##DOUBLE LYNCH.

Jesus Christ, another one? There is only like one body guard left right? There can't be many blues left! I know of two... Just need to keep them safe and make good choices this time!

@Superpenguin
The only reason why I went quiet is because I realized I was clogging up the thread with useless posts most of the time. I decided to post things that were contributive and at the right time. Now, my post count isn't that high unlike yours. You, as of now, are the top poster in this thread which is why I was confused. I guess for most of the time, I was just posting a lot.
I don't know, I thought it was a good idea considering Trundle and Karla telling me so as well.

Alright, it's day again, so can someone round up a list of the currently suspected people? That'd be great to have.

Back