• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

EBWOP Never mind, got it to work.

When will Night 2 end? The clock isn't showing up on my screen.

Unfortunately, we lost two people, not a single mafia. I don't care for 3DSFan's death, he deserved. River did die as a vigilante for inactivity. Let's hope the detectives give some sort of information without giving away their role. We need more info, as two of the three townie deaths were because of their inactivity and low contribution.

Anyway, expect low activity from me for the rest of the game. Last week was Thanksgiving break, so I was active then. The rest of the game is school time for me.

This is supposed to be green, but my tablet isn't responding for some reason: When will Night 2 end? The clock isn't showing up on my screen.

Night is always 12 hours minimum and 24 hours maximum. It depends on how quickly action roles PM Karla what they want to do. Though from previous happening I doubt it will take less than 24 hours since some people can't decide or are just offline for some reason (I'll be surprise if it's between 12 and 24).

So let's rewind just to look at 3DSfan134's voter list:

3DSfan134 (14)
Horus
AndyB
Riley
FireNinja1
BlueLeaf
BellBringerGreen
Superpenguin
Justin
Farobi
iLoveYou
FoxWolf64
Hikari
Tom
ITookYourWaffles

Obviously 3DSfan134 was a sinking ship, because even when he was brought to the thread (through visitor message - ty BlueLeaf) all he posted to defend himself was:

I really need to start posting here more often.

He pretty much made no effort. What do you guys think? I mean, I assume Mafia would have decided to distribute their roles amongst those being considered to be lynched today. Time to pick out what ever we can from this bad lynching.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Keep it in your thoughts for the next day discussion guys.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Keep it in your thoughts for the next day discussion guys.

It's unfortunate to have two town members killed. I hope you are able to keep up with school, River.

I haven't been able to see the countdown clock since this morning, is there a problem with it?

Well, I guess it's my time to go. I can't believe I should've made more effort to post here more often. Good-bye everyone.

It's unfortunate to have two town members killed. I hope you are able to keep up with school, River.

I haven't been able to see the countdown clock since this morning, is there a problem with it?

My countdown timer site went down, it's working now though.

rFAFrcc.jpg

Day 3

It was a quiet night at Brewster's - the horrifying events over the past few days had scared off most of the clientele. Thunder and VillageDweller sat together, having a quiet drink before their shift began. The door opened and lynn105 walked in. She sat down next to the two men and took out a pile of notes from her bag. "Listen you two, I think I know who is in danger tonight," she began.

At the other table were two others, who had largely gone unnoticed. Upon lynn105's entrance, one of the two tapped out a quick message on his phone. He then nodded to his accomplice. The room was suddenly plunged into darkness, and the two leapt into action. Thunder was quickly strangled to death by one. The other drew a punchdagger and stabbed lynn105 several times in the chest and neck, causing rapid exsanguination. VillageDweller managed to scramble out of a back door, but found himself staring down the barrel of a revolver. "Got you," whispered a feminine voice, before redecorating the door with VillageDweller's grey matter.

She heard movement nearby and raised her gun again. A masked figure burst out of the shadows and was onto her in less than a second. They grabbed the gun and pushed it aside just as it fired, sending the shot into the wall. The figure attacked her elbow, snapping it with a powerful blow. She could do nothing but drop the gun, which her attacker picked up. And it was by her own gun that TheCreeperHugz's life ended.

Thunder the Paramedic was unable to breathe.

lynn105 the Detective will sleuth no more.

VillageDweller the Paramedic brought nothing to a gunfight.

TheCreeperHugz the Mafia Goon was executed.

Day will last for 48 hours.

Don't use any evidence based on what's written in the story. Where possible, I keep it as ambiguous as possible. TheCreeperHugz is a girl by the way.

Wow, er, didn't expect to go so quickly...
I guess I'll be going now, so I'll leave the rest to my fellow mafia. Win it for us ;)

OH, Total turn of events! I don't know if losing 3 blues really compares to losing a simple goon, though. Oh well, haha Hugz is dead. :p

OH, Total turn of events! I don't know if losing 3 blues really compares to losing a simple goon, though. Oh well, haha Hugz is dead. :p

lost two paramedics + a detective
they're kind of you know. IMPORTANT

k bye ppl i love u all <3333333 town win it for us 3 blues. <3

Back