Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

So people actually did roleclaim as Bodyguard with more than two PMs lol. I think it was one of the Mafia or just a desperate Townie.

So people actually did roleclaim as Bodyguard with more than two PMs lol. I think it was one of the Mafia or just a desperate Townie.

I'm tempted to think that they are a desperate town player (not sure whether they are Townie) who fear for their life, after going back & reading what happened. =P

I'm tempted to think that they are a desperate town player (not sure whether they are Townie) who fear for their life, after going back & reading what happened. =P

I think everyone can guess who the desperate Townie is, or that may just be me.

Another reason to do it is that if someone is under suspicion, since they sent a PM saying they were a bodyguard, they may be hoping that the sheriff/mayor will bail them out publicly or give them a Get Out of Jail Free card.

I think everyone can guess who the desperate Townie is, or that may just be me.

Haha. =P Yeah. That's why it was easy to discard.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I say this again though, I do not know for certain whether this person actually is a Townie or not. That is just what they role-claimed as automatically when they said they were a "bodyguard". So it's all that we can assume right now.

Only one person surviving right now roleclaimed as Townie and showed fear of being lynched =P

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't think anyone else will roleclaim as Bodyguard since word already got out,

Let's not get into another Dolby lynch though. We want to avoid that.

I still honestly think her mistake was due to being new, rather than being suspicious. No experienced player would scream " I'm bandwagoning pce y'all ".

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm talking about the one that is still in the game by the way, not the one that died on Day One.

Mafia will not give up easily, like Dolby did. They won't surrender until the last second. However, if someone does the "give up, roleclaim, final stand" procedure, be sure to look over their voting history and posts.

Let's not get into another Dolby lynch though. We want to avoid that.

I still honestly think her mistake was due to being new, rather than being suspicious. No experienced player would scream " I'm bandwagoning pce y'all ".
Now I KNOW who sent the bodyguard PM. She fits all the criteria in mind as of now.

Now I KNOW who sent the bodyguard PM. She fits all the criteria in mind as of now.

Yeah. =P It was pretty obvious to begin with too though. It only happened with two people and one is dead. Haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Depending on whether she survives or not tonight, I don't think we should leave her at the top of our suspicion list. Playing poorly is one thing .. being a player on the Mafia team is another.

I'm not sure if this will help anyone, but I'm kinda suspicious of people who talked A LOT in the last game, but have decreased and said minimal things in this one...

Is Horus actually playing? I haven't seen them post much, and they were viewing the thread a while ago...

I'm not sure if this will help anyone, but I'm kinda suspicious of people who talked A LOT in the last game, but have decreased and said minimal things in this one...

Believe that was mentioned WAAAAY back, good thing you dug it back up. We should watch out for this, unless someone has given an understandable excuse (Holidays, Family problems, school, etc).

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is Horus actually playing? I haven't seen them post much, and they were viewing the thread a while ago...

Thought he was playing? K, just checked. He is playing.

I don't think thats a fair assumption.

Anybody who played the game with me last game, or the irc mafia.. will know that I have a tell and I'm not using that tell..

I don't exactly know how to play this with a non red role..

rFAFrcc.jpg

Day 2

There was commotion at night. Rapid footsteps and heavy panting. Gandalf had caught someone sneaking around the Mayor's residence, and was now in full pursuit. He knew the town well, and was driving the suspect towards a dead end. Cornered, the person spun around, and he could see it was LaurinaMN. "D-don't kill me you scum!" LaurinaMN shouted. Gandalf was confused, but brushed this off as a simple ploy. "What were you doing around the Mayor's house?" he demanded.
LaurinaMN was visibly terrified at this point, and Gandalf wondered if she was really innocent. "I-I didn't know it was the Mayor's residence," began LaurinaMN, "I haven't been in this town for long...I lost something valuable during the day and I was retracing my steps looking for it."

Gandalf relaxed his stance a little. LaurinaMN didn't really seem like the type to be a cruel merciless member of the underworld. He took a step towards LaurinaMN, when he heard an almighty crack next to his ear. His eardrum was ruptured by the shockwave and he stumbled about disorientated, but his former suspect had suffered a fate far worse. LaurinaMN's head had been blown wide open by the bullet. Gandalf gave a slight wimper but quickly came to his senses and realised he had to get out of there. He was too slow however, as he felt a cold thin wire wrap around his neck. He reached for the detonator in his pocket and pushed the button, before slipping out of consciousness. The town would find the body of Gandalf the next day, brutally garroted.

Kippla was making dinner when an explosion rocked her house. Dusting herself off, thought she had avoided the worst of it, when a wall collapsed on top of her.

LaurinaMN the Miller lost her head.

Gandalf the Mad Hatter shall not pass Go.

Kippla the Townie was Mad Hattered.

Day will last just under 48 hours.

Thank goodness we lost only a townie, but no goodness we lost a Mad Hatter.

I think Kippla contributing a lot was one of the reasons she was attacked.

Well, we lost a Mad Hatter, which is so-so, the MH was a dangerous role. Kippla was a Townie (ANOTHER?!) and a Miller, Laurina died.
Well, what should we do now Mayor Justin and Sheriff Kayla?

Uhm...I sort of predicited this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, what will the admin sheriff do upon hearing this? What will Tortimer Jubs do?

Back