• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia II: Mafia Strike Back [Game Over/Mafia Win]

No objections here. I'm pretty sure everyone(even Dolby) saw it coming though. If Dolby turns out to be a bodyguard or a paramedic, then night will be hard. It's likely he is a blue role, possibly mafia.

Yep, saw it coming, goodbye cruel world

I keep on telling you guys, i'm a townie

You previously said that you thought roleclaiming as Townie was the safest thing to do.
While it is the safest thing to do, it isn't really smart to say so out loud.

2hpoSOU.jpg

Night 1

The Town had spoken, and they elected Justin as Mayor, and iLoveYou as Sheriff. There were cries of "Speech! Speech!" as Justin took to the podium.

"I have no speech to make, I want to get down straight to business by lynching Dolby," Justin announced. But before the Sheriff could get hold of the victim, there was an almighty flash, quickly followed by a thunderous boom. When the smoke and dust cleared, the townsfolk could make out the coloured pieces of Mary scattered about the place. They also swore they heard a voice saying "Goddamn inactives."

Everyone was stunned by this sudden development, and it was the Sheriff who brought everyone back around. Dolby was strung up for all to see, including their eventual colour.

Mary the Mafia Goon was modkilled and banned for a game.

Dolby the Townie was lynched.

It is now Night. Mafia KP = 3. Blues and reds, you have up to 24 hours to send me your actions.

Last edited:
Lol. At least we got a mafia and a non-contributor out of the way. What should we do now? Discuss the action roles or something?

Yep I was a townie, and that roleclaiming and admiting that townie was the safest thing to do. You should realized that no mafia member would be stupid enough to do that(sorry for being so harsh but it's the truth)

Yep I was a townie, and that roleclaiming and admiting that townie was the safest thing to do. You should realized that no mafia member would be stupid enough to do that(sorry for being so harsh but it's the truth)

No mafia would be stupid enough to claim as Townie...? That's one of the best choices to fake claim as Mafia if you have to.

In the previous game, River roleclaimed as Detective and she was lynched near the end of the game. She was Mafia. Not that stupid but I guess it works if you do it right.

Actually, two. But regardless, he's going to be modkilled with Mary. The game calls for active participants, and they are not showing that.

Win and lose, I guess. We got lucky and got Mary modkilled. Okay, now I know I may get some heat for encouraging ACE to come in and take someone's place which could've potentially been Mary, but I had absolutely NO IDEA she was mafia at all! I figured both Hamusuta and mary were both town(What was there to really go off of for them anyway?) and I didn't want town to be down by two (down by three if a lynch was a townie), and I knew ACE was observing, so I encouraged him to join.

Thank goodness Dolby was only a townie, though. They were too weak of a player for town and they definitely didn't make a good enough argument to stick around. Let's hope night goes well.

the safest thing to do wouldve been acting calm and giving us reasons on why we shouldnt lynch you.

On the bright side,The mafia lost a member which brought the Mafia's KP down to 3.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow, I worded that weirdly...

I just know I'm going to die tonight, as I was the second choice after Dolby...

Let me guess. Dolby is the person who we all suspect? If you are a townie then you should admit it if you are suspected.

I guess Detectives and Paramedics should PM Justin and make a plan now. Good luck Action Roles! Think wisely of your actions.

Back