• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Fire Emblem Interest

I seriousley know close to nothing about the series...

But than again, I knew close to nothing about the LoZ series (I know, "gasp") until Bul informed me...

Meh.. I know the series exist, but I don't pay attention to it.

Even tho Marth is sexy..

Best Nintendo franchise ever, especially with the pwnsomeness that FE 10 is.

@ Gengar - Want me to, uhh, inform you about FE?

:p

Bulerias said:

If you have the time.

Gengar said:
Bulerias said:

If you have the time.

Of course, anything for Fire Emblem.

:)

Let me get something out of the way - Fire Emblem is the best franchise ever to grace the gaming world. It has perfect turn by turn gameplay, and all imitators are awful compared to it. For example, Final Fantasy. Sure, the gameplay mechanics are alright, but nothing beats the turn by turn gameplay of Fire Emblem. Make sure to read up on FE in Wikipedia articles too.

By the way, I would start out with Fire Emblem GBA, or Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, also for GBA. Then I would move on to Path of Radiance for GCN, and then to the new Wii one.

Bulerias said:
Gengar said:
Bulerias said:

If you have the time.

Let me get something out of the way - Fire Emblem is the best franchise ever to grace the gaming world. It has perfect turn by turn gameplay, and all imitators are awful compared to it. For example, Final Fantasy. Sure, the gameplay mechanics are alright, but nothing beats the turn by turn gameplay of Fire Emblem. Make sure to read up on FE in Wikipedia articles too.

By the way, I would start out with Fire Emblem GBA, or Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones, also for GBA. Then I would move on to Path of Radiance for GCN, and then to the new Wii one.
Ah. Thanks! My brother has one of them...I'll see if its one you mentioned...

Bulerias said:
Gengar said:
Bulerias said:

If you have the time.

Gee, biased much? >_>

I'm not in love with it... in fact, I get more and more annoyed with the series the more I am constantly bombarded with any tidbit of information regarding it... the slightest thing, a producer saying "fire emblem" then having 3 articles written about it by bul.

drives me nuts, I'm totally not getting the game now.

dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
Gengar said:
Bulerias said:

If you have the time.

Gee, biased much? >_>
Not biased, just in love. <3

@ Fish - So, the more positive things you read about something the more you hate it? That's pretty odd.

I have the anime of it on tape. (The first three eps) But I only watched it once. If the series made it a bit further I could have gained more interest.

Back