Your favourite room/decorating ideas!

I love the screenshots everyone. Beautiful and cute rooms ~ everyone. ^.^

None of my rooms are 100% done yet, but I'll definitely post them here (and in my blog) when I'm happy enough with them. Right now I'll post screenshots of two of my museum exhibits; one of them goes along with my town/house's theme (Dragon Age: Inquisition).

Herald's Rest ~ a tavern

HNI_0084 (2).JPG

HNI_0085 (2).JPG

HNI_0090 (2).JPG

Edit: Oops. I need to update the screenshots. These were taken for a contest; the record player was in the room just because it was something that was asked to be in the picture (anytime of music player, I mean).

Souvenir Shop/Convenience Store

HNI_0092.JPG

HNI_0093 (3).JPG

I have "Go K.K. Rider" playing on a CD player [it's not in the screenshots]. :]

Last edited:
All of these rooms are so gorgeous!! I'm especially inspired by the recolored rococo set. :O

I definitely have some sets I need to recolor and some rooms that need expanding, but here's what I have so far! c:

My main room:

v4wMtTLnNbZDzJy8mZxFd2HrsLTRFJP7hCTfWUX_sVj4wT5bsFIztRWtJ5oTUv4XVfZijVThpN8kLuGtXayLW-2ZrpFJl3veq822p9pcsr5SmnAaXZms7Oorq1nflF5B4UtcxoZ0HrBKMptNijGwKpJXEgCNFES6sPN6JheVrzfCqQHH4SnOyh8Hcjj5RnGzVfbOVW_7kCiTxvq597RFZEgUuheirdAwEVRRxfWIKcjBaV3i8O4V_klRtV-TkTblALc1iHD_fNt6mxpIKb8RfY2IEck13N9S4T2sMTkuaRmRju57xLHDO47vW2q5zBvZ0oG8XEoGTf_CCMwztMPh0Dn9XyGoIfr9tO-DY4TWF9xaXaE8eQ8iUKDZfhRS6dK1GTlrKkMI9PKYj3GZhmhHyAb_Vwbl5t9tY-7drZBGQgKLijDFuPshjh4r659TinLSzNWFHRhmKKEa8PYG7i36ie-Rn7SlQKUf_E9pFSiISCFAY0b4-rApDHdcEoiceDfTYmk7Hx4B0u6BBvDVNA8Row7dZUPZWaGpR7i1zCTxa6PyPcsU1tAWDzez8pHoLH1RfUy1fpeq8EZVGg-ITEpvNeDsAFRHRRZysBBMKiSdc7C6Wb0nfbi0mn1E5AOm=w1333-h584-l75-ft

My princess room:

My kitchen:

Upstairs study:

Very small start to basement caf?:

HNI_0004 (5).JPG
This is one of the earlier pictures of my gaming room - it's been updated now tho, no more horrendous pink walls xD

HNI_0005 (5).JPG
And this's my library room! It's the same basically, just w/out the mannequin.

I hope it's okay that I'm bumping this up! I'd like to post my main room and see others.
ys1QKHy.jpg
It's not done yet, but it's very close to be! My upstairs is going amazing too~

Here is my first floor right wing room! It's the only one I have completed at the moment, and it's also my favorite because of how the lighting transforms the whole room at different times of day! It's a bathroom/laundry room:
Dy3cBqT.jpg

ISSRRct.jpg

The only lamps are the princess lamp in the front left corner and a yellow regal wall lamp out of view on the front wall, and the default lights are always turned off, so most of the light and color comes from the outdoor lighting.

I love the screenshots everyone. Beautiful and cute rooms ~ everyone. ^.^

None of my rooms are 100% done yet, but I'll definitely post them here (and in my blog) when I'm happy enough with them. Right now I'll post screenshots of two of my museum exhibits; one of them goes along with my town/house's theme (Dragon Age: Inquisition).

Herald's Rest ~ a tavern

View attachment 137363

View attachment 137364

View attachment 137365

:]

Oh my...a DA:I themed room? It's amazing I may just have to put a small tavern in my town, thanks for the ideas! :D

Your first room with the bamboo is soo cute. I love it. And your room with the gnomes, I'm getting a Harvest Moon vibe with the Harvest Sprites, I like it a lot :)

Last edited:
Your first room with the bamboo is soo cute. I love it. And your room with the gnomes, I'm getting a Harvest Moon vibe with the Harvest Sprites, I like it a lot :)
Aww, thanks! And it's supposed to be Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs themed haha, but Harvest Moon could work too.

Here is my house in Citrine. It's not as good as the others but it's a start.

View attachment 195070
Basement = Arcade

View attachment 195067
Right room = Splatoon Room

View attachment 195062
Attic = Bedroom

View attachment 195065
Main room = Living room

View attachment 195068
Left room = Sweets
View attachment 195061
Exterior

View attachment 195064
Another screenshot of the living room.

View attachment 195069
Another screenshot of the Sweets room

View attachment 195066
Northern Room = Gyroid Room

View attachment 195063
Another screenshot of the bedroom

P.S. If anyone is wondering about the gyroids around the mannequin, look up The Terrible Secret of Animal Crossing.

Last edited:
My bedroom is still a work in progress, but I'm going for an apartment in the city/ bachelor pad style. I have minimalist furniture and K.K. Soul on in the background. :)

Back