• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your favourite room/decorating ideas!

Beccu

egg extraordinaire
Bells
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Hihi!
I love looking at other peoples house decor, and I'm always looking for new ideas on how to do my rooms :>

Post pictures of your rooms, favourite or most interesting, for others to see!

hopefully there isnt another thread like this already

I don't have pictures because I still have to obtain a lot of the furniture, but I like mixing sets. My main room is the Mermaid Set mixed with the Fish Set (still missing some of it), with the Underwater Wall and Floor from the museum. My upstairs room is right now just my Mush Set, but I plan on mixing it in with the Weeding Day set and making a faerie room, using the Jungle Wall and either the Jungle Floor or the Wildflower Floor.

My other two rooms are essentially just storage rooms at the moment though, so they're not terribly interesting. XD

wahhh your main room sounds like my upstairs, mermaid and fish set go so cute together, but i havent figure out at all how i want to place everything either ;u;!

this is an old room that ive just replaced with mermaid stuff but it was kinda cool
tumblr_mteb9idcYE1s66uazo1_400.png

and this is how i did the princess series
tumblr_mwc410IZqT1s66uazo1_400.png

if u like trashy
u should see my
tumblr_mwdz11WoC11ru9e01o1_400.jpg

it's gotten even more messy now HAHAHHA q__q

I love the sloppy series

I still dont have most of the pieces I plan to use in my rooms, or even the rooms themselves, but Im going to have an upstairs bedroom in the red and black gracie series, Rococo furniture mixed with creepy in my living room, and a kitchen off to the side eventually... and maybe another bedroom on the ground level with all of my sloppy stuff.

aaaa thats so cute
i love that idea ;u; and the little window with curtain is precious

I had the full rococo set in my old town, and it's amazing! I had *almost* completed the mermaid set before I restarted. I had lots of Animal Crossing pictures on my phone, but none of them included me in my house. xD
I would show you all if I had the pictures! :(

I had the full rococo set in my old town, and it's amazing! I had *almost* completed the mermaid set before I restarted. I had lots of Animal Crossing pictures on my phone, but none of them included me in my house. xD
I would show you all if I had the pictures! :(
ahh ;u; sounds so nice!

theyre so fun to look at right ;3; i want to see more picssss

heres my egg/sloppy basement~
tumblr_mwc4aq2snA1s66uazo1_400.png

My cafe in my second house. Still a work in progress.
HNI_0030.JPG

Japanese-themed inn (Ryokan)
HNI_0032.JPG

I'm currently expanding another room which will contain the 7-11 items (mimic a 7-11 konbini) and add one more room to display dresses and accessories like a boutique. So excited to finish all my expansions.

Last edited:
wow i love those!! i might have to creep through dream address oml so niceee

Not my main house, but I made one of my extra character's houses goth-themed.

Goth House 1.JPG
Goth House 2.JPG
Goth House 3.JPG
Goth House 4.JPG
I even went ahead and decorated the outside some!
Goth House 5.JPG

I really want some black flowers all around the house, and maybe some dead Perfect Fruit trees to fit the look outside. Other than that, looks nice, huh?

Back