• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Character Ever

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I just had to ask this, cuz' I was thinking about it today...

Who is your favorite video-game character of all time?

For me, I'd have to say Edgeworth...or Gengar.

:p

Ganondorf, most definitely. Nintendo STILL hasn't capitalized on his character development for some reason though... Still waiting for a Ganondorf game...

Boo.

They haven't made a game just for him yet.

:'(

Luigi because hes green and hes awesome >.> for no reason.

And I wouldn't know what a Ganondorf game WOULD be about. It would be almost like Link's but, you know, in a different way.

And theres like a million Boos, and they just float around, being a pest.
King Boo same.

Link. Ah, Link. The classic hero, saving Hyrule countless times, all while owning Ganondorf every time, and looking quite nice doing it.

I have a very long list of other favorite characters...which includes...Sagi, Guillo, Kratos (ToS), Zelda, Edgeworth...etc.

Hrmm.... That's a dumb question. LINK! :gyroidtongue: He's been saving Hyrule since the 80's. Every time it get's better.

:D

I'd also have to say Minda's pretty cool as well.

The Naughty Sorceress

^_^

sorcform1tb3.gif

Kyle said:

And I wouldn't know what a Ganondorf game WOULD be about. It would be almost like ]
A Ganondorf game would just explain Ganny's origins... Maybe you could begin playing in his childhood and then progress further down the line...

Bulerias said:
Kyle said:

And I wouldn't know what a Ganondorf game WOULD be about. It would be almost like ]
A Ganondorf game would just explain Ganny's origins... Maybe you could begin playing in his childhood and then progress further down the line...
Not only that but it could possibly clear up the LoZ timeline.

Hmmm, I am torn on this, there are so many great characters out there, but many have the same personalities, so I think I can state that decently.

I love the silent protagonist, whether it be Link, Mario, or Chrono, everyone puts words in their mouths, but in the end the do what is right and save the world.

I also like the extremely mysterious and often dark, demonic or other character who while being evil at the start or turns evil at some point, can later come to help you out instead. Characters like Magus, or Rikku, kinda Vincent Valentine , and actually Edgeworth is kinda like this too.

there is also the "spunky princess" They tend to be good characters, not your average princess.

Let's see.... there is often a somewhat slow but extremely strong sidekick... ummm The big bad boss..... That takes care of a lot of the stereo typical ones... but the first two are by far my favorite.

I really dont know, I've always loved yoshi, but I honestly don't have a "favorite" character... i'll seriously need to think about that. >.>

Back