• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

List of Villagers Based on Popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to find this Merengue a home for over 2 hours..and she's free. I'm shocked. All i asked for was 10+ wifi ratings before asking to have her but 2 hours really

I feel like a Rosie drop is coming, I just saw a somewhat original Rosie go for 50 tbt and I managed to sell my unoriginal Rosie for 75 TBT, but after a few hours of waiting. My price was super low, but I think that the fact that most didn't snatch her up quickly was weird, but probably because she was completely unoriginal.

I feel like a Rosie drop is coming, I just saw a somewhat original Rosie go for 50 tbt and I managed to sell my unoriginal Rosie for 75 TBT, but after a few hours of waiting. My price was super low, but I think that the fact that most didn't snatch her up quickly was weird, but probably because she was completely unoriginal.

Rosie has been steadily dropping but maintaining her place due to the sheer amount of people still looking for her. She is also very abundant in signatures at the moment.

Her steady drop is due to her value however, as her LF and signature abundance are why she's still so high.

I honestly foresee a Muffy drop coming. I've noticed her voided a ton and some cyclers even have listed her as AV :( sad because she's one of my favorites in town

Update

There seems to be a big shift in the Tiers atm.. The previous top players seem to be crashing, while former Tier Ones and newbies are rising huge amounts in the ranks. This will be all evidenced in this week's update. But it's interesting to see how the interests in the villagers are slowly beginning to change. I'm just curious to see how long this lasts.

Tier One

1. Beau - unchanged (3 consecutive weeks at the top spot)
2. Fauna - unchanged
3. Stitches - up 2
4. Marshal - up 2
5. Rosie - down 1
6. Merengue - up 3
7. Chief - up 1
8. Zucker - up 4
9. Diana - down 6
10. Fang - down 3
11. Ankha - up 2
12. Marina - down 2
13. Whitney - down 2
14. Molly - up 6 - Ah Molly! I'm so glad to see you back here! You deserve your spot in this Tier.. You are one of the cutest little things ever.. But what an insane climb to this spot in only 2 weeks! Keep reaching for the top!
15. Kid Cat - up 1 - HOW has this one happened? KC's been steadily rising up the ranks for some time, and has stayed at the top spot of Tier Two for quite a while, and now he's here! I'm very curious to see how stable this one's gonna be.. Maybe he'll surprise me and be as popular as Chief's become.. Time will tell!

Lolly has been moved down from number 14 of Tier One, to number 1 of Tier Two.
Yet another top player takes a plunge! I'm curious to see how long she stays in Tier Two, as she's been very popular since day one of this popularity thread.. I expect Lolly and Kid Cat to be trading places a fair amount in the future..

Lucky has been moved down from number 15 of Tier One, to number 2 of Tier Two.
Aw Lucky, I'm honestly surprised how long you stuck around in the top tier.. That huge jump into Tier One certainly surprised me, but you stuck around longer than I thought, even though you hovered at the bottom for the entire time.. I think Tier Two is your real home. :D

Julian has been moved down from number 2 of Tier Two, to number 10.

Punchy has been moved down from number 12 of Tier Two, to number 21.

Skye has been moved up from number 14 of Tier Two, to number 3.

Apollo has been moved up from number 18 of Tier Two, to number 12.

Muffy has been moved up from number 22 of Tier Two, to number 15.

Cheri & Mitzi have swapped places, with Cheri moving down from number 22 of Tier Two, to number 29, while Mitzi moves up to claim Cheri's old spot at 22.

Cherry has been moved up from number 13 of Tier Three, to number 5.

Cookie has been moved down from number 14 of Tier Three, to number 20.

Vesta has been moved up from number 27 of Tier Three, to number 21.

Colton has been moved down from number 3 of Tier Four, to number 19.

Butch has been moved up from number 9 of Tier Four, to number 1.

Apple has been moved up from number 19 of Tier Four, to number 12.

Sterling has been moved up from number 43 of Tier Four, to number 32.

I've had a post for Rosie for a little now :/

I did consider dropping her more, as she hasn't been looked for much this week and her value's been dropping.

However, I'm still seeing her absolutely everywhere in signatures, much more so than villagers such as Merengue and Zucker.

Erik goes for some decent prices lately, from what I could tell from the villager trading plaza. Surprised he's not higher.

Really struggling to get rid of Fauna at the moment, quite surprised!

I weep for my poor Lolly. Really hope she rises again...she's such a nice little cat. :(

But on a happier note, glad Apollo climbed up, happy to see Molly in T1 again, and very surprised at Kid Cat's newfound ascension...here's hoping he doesn't turn into the next Rudy!

MOLLY AHHH the sweetest duckling owo
Why isn't there an Erik rise yet? I sold him for 150tbt recently, with 2 lurkers, and had two private offers of 200 and 250! But he was already reserved so...

I've been seeing a lot of people wanting Sprinkle lately. I don't know if it's enough for her to go up a few spots, but I've been seeing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back