The Official Valentines Day Message Center

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Welcome to TBT's official Valentines Day Message Center!
Ever wanted to send that special someone a message? then you've come to the right place. <3

How it works:
ok, so say you've got this mad crush on someone from TBT(yes thats creepy.), And you've always wanted them to know, but you don't want them to know it's from you(very creepy.). You could make an alternate account just to send them a letter... but that's against the rules, so here's the alternative. You basically PM me with the message you'd like to send them, I'll review it to make sure you're not trying to be a jerk or anything, then I'll send it to them. If you'd like to leave your name on it, you may, if you want it to be anonymous toy can do that as well, Please specify when you send it to me.

here's a basic example:

Dear Fish, I love you. I always have <3 <3 <3

Happy Valentines Day.

From,
*Anonymous*

Pretty simple, If you'd like to, you can even be festive and make it in paint or something, with your own HAND WRITING (chicks dig that.) D: D: D: Make sure you host it on imageshack though, we don't want it back traceable now do we?

:p

You can even send one to a man, this doesn't have to be about love, you can send one to a friend just as well, just because you send a letter doesn't mean you're in love... unless you send a love letter, then you're in love.
yeah...

I may have a helper, I think I'll prolly be OCM, If you want to send anything to me(you know you do.) then you can send it to him, and it'll be sent on to me, same goes for him, If you want something to go to him, send it to me. : D

Once I get a good deal of messages, I'll start sending them out. If you'd like them out on a specific date, please specify when you PM them to me.

All Letters will be sent out the evening of February 13th

Rules:
Don't be a jerk - Obviously, I won't be delivering hate-mail, and if you send it in anyway, I'll just make fun of you, so just don't. >.>
Keep it modest - K, yeah, uhh... nothing too mushy, If I start gaging, i'm going to throw it away, I'm sorry, I'm only a man. : (

hope I didn't forget anything... If I did, I'll edit it in. : )

Pretty simple/ingenious mirite? alright, go!

THats creepy.How can you hve a crush on someone you don't know?

Gabbylala said:
THats creepy.How can you hve a crush on someone you don't know?
Thats why you send them letters instead of stalk them. <3

It's not like you're madly in love either, you can just send one to a friend to freak them out.

:p

Just fyi, I forgot to mention, all messages will be sent out the evening of February 13th, way late so you can all wake up and get your valentines... assuming you send them as well. >.>

i'll edit that in now... >.>

Fanghorn said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
By the way everyone, I'm single! :gyroidsurprised:
lol, same with me

:D
LOL Zf, that made me laugh uncontrolably for like 2 minutes there for some reason.

This thread has the word PETOFILE written all over it.
whoah, good thing thats not a word, it was scarily close to pedophile.

Fanghorn said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
By the way everyone, I'm single! :gyroidsurprised:
lol, same with me

:D
LOL Zf, that made me laugh uncontrolably for like 2 minutes there for some reason.

This thread has the word PEDOFILE written all over it.
You too? Sweet! : D

It's a USB Port... I'll tell you later.

Back