Oh noes!!!! Where's my Diddy kong racing?!?&#3

Furry Sparks

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I wanna play the N64 version before I get the DS one, but I can't find my N64 version

:( Maybe I left it at my grandparents house...

But I had TT unlocked... and he was hard to get

:(

oh... my.... freaking... god.... I feel so ******** right now. it was in the box with all my N64 games, just under the flap thing on the side >_< And I've been looking for this game for months... Well, I can still keep this thread here... for like, talking about the original

:p

and something else weird that happened with this game,

I was telling my mom about the DS version, because she was the one that said I should get this game (when I was little :p). I had just watched the ad on the TBT website, and I was on the phone with my mom, and guess what I see on the TV >_>

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
oh... my.... freaking... god.... I feel so ******** right now. it was in the box with all my N64 games, just under the flap thing on the side >_< And I've been looking for this game for months... Well, I can still keep this thread here... for like, talking about the original

I was telling my mom about the DS version, because she was the one that said I should get this game (when I was little :p). I had just watched the ad on the TBT website, and I was on the phone with my mom, and guess what I see on the TV >_>
Heh, I bet you saw that same ad.

:)

Score another point for the GL.

Bulerias said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

Heh, I bet you saw that same ad.

:)

Score another point for the GL.
yep

:p I heard the music and I was thinking what the crap? am I hearing things? XD

It's ok. You have the creepiest coincidences.

From the Dream about TP to this. :gyroidtongue:

OddCrazyMe said:

hmm... dream... I really don't know what you are talking about, sorry XD

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Gengar said:
OddCrazyMe said:

Dream?!

:eek:

Do explain, please!
yeah, I also want an explaination XD
The one with Fang turning into a wolf. xD
That wasn't what happened... it was more complicated

:p I called him by his name, but it wasn't him

And when I get DKR:DS, get ready to loose, I rox at this game becasuse I've had it for years

:p (the N64 version ) I know every track and shorcut in the game (unles they were changed :p) and I know a few tricks...
ONOS!

Yah, they are the same as what I have heard. (dont have the 64 one)

Back