• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Oh noes!!!! Where's my Diddy kong racing?!?&#3

Furry Sparks

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I wanna play the N64 version before I get the DS one, but I can't find my N64 version

:( Maybe I left it at my grandparents house...

But I had TT unlocked... and he was hard to get

:(

oh... my.... freaking... god.... I feel so ******** right now. it was in the box with all my N64 games, just under the flap thing on the side >_< And I've been looking for this game for months... Well, I can still keep this thread here... for like, talking about the original

:p

and something else weird that happened with this game,

I was telling my mom about the DS version, because she was the one that said I should get this game (when I was little :p). I had just watched the ad on the TBT website, and I was on the phone with my mom, and guess what I see on the TV >_>

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
oh... my.... freaking... god.... I feel so ******** right now. it was in the box with all my N64 games, just under the flap thing on the side >_< And I've been looking for this game for months... Well, I can still keep this thread here... for like, talking about the original

I was telling my mom about the DS version, because she was the one that said I should get this game (when I was little :p). I had just watched the ad on the TBT website, and I was on the phone with my mom, and guess what I see on the TV >_>
Heh, I bet you saw that same ad.

:)

Score another point for the GL.

Bulerias said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

Heh, I bet you saw that same ad.

:)

Score another point for the GL.
yep

:p I heard the music and I was thinking what the crap? am I hearing things? XD

It's ok. You have the creepiest coincidences.

From the Dream about TP to this. :gyroidtongue:

OddCrazyMe said:

hmm... dream... I really don't know what you are talking about, sorry XD

OddCrazyMe said:

Dream?!

:eek:

Do explain, please!

Hey I had a dream about TP too!

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Gengar said:
OddCrazyMe said:

Dream?!

Do explain, please!
yeah, I also want an explaination XD
The one with Fang turning into a wolf. xD
That wasn't what happened... it was more complicated

:p I called him by his name, but it wasn't him

And when I get DKR:DS, get ready to loose, I rox at this game becasuse I've had it for years

:p (the N64 version ) I know every track and shorcut in the game (unles they were changed :p) and I know a few tricks...
ONOS!

Yah, they are the same as what I have heard. (dont have the 64 one)

Back