• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

oh hell yeah dude I love talking about myself
Name: Spencer
Nicknames: Frog, Gromit
Pronouns:
Any
Height: 5'6"
Zodiac/Birthday:
Aries/Boar, March 29
Languages:
English, ASL 200
Nationality: The grand You Es of Ay
Personality: I'm 6'5" and own a yacht
Dislikes: People who can't pull up their big boy pants and use their words (sounds evil but I'm so tired of miscommunication)
Fears: Ghost girls. Holy crap ghost girls
The unemployed friend

1708390035182.png

My son

Name: I've only given my name out to a few online friends. Not so much for the sake of privacy, but there is an awkward feeling sometimes that I can't get accustomed with when I hear it online.
Nicknames: anything.
Sex/Gender: Male
Pronouns: He
Height: 5'10
Body Type: Slim. Kinda. I'm 145 LBS so not entirely tiny.
Zodiac/Birthday: June 23, Cancer.
Favorite Food: Not sure about this, but I enjoy certain soups.
Favorite Drink: Water
Most Hated Food: Anything with corn inserted into it makes me feel sick. (but...i'm fine with corn as an individual food).
Most Hated Drink: I'm not one for alcoholic beverages.
Favorite Holiday: Christmas
Least Favorite Holiday: All of them are okay.
Languages: English
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Nationality: American, lots of german heritage.
Orientation: (i had to look up what this meant). Asexual.
Preferences: Gosh I have no idea. But I get along with almost everybody.
Relationship Status: Aloof about this. Thankful to be the way I am.
Personality: Both quiet and chatty.
Personality Type: No idea.
Likes: Sports, reading, drawing, chess (or table top games in general), video games, too many hobbies that I don't have enough time for.
Dislikes: Yelling, fighting, chaos. Instant anxiety triggers.
Fears/Phobias: Above
Occupation/Dream Job: Student. Lost Soul. I'll figure it out in time.

Name: you can ask if we know each other well, but i don’t usually give it out online
Nicknames: Mari, I used to go by Tom/Tommy so that’s fine too. idk get creative; i appreciate friends giving me different nicknames :>
Sex/Gender: complicated, i go by cis female for simplicity
Pronouns: he/she, but please only use he/him + masc terms if we know each other unprofessionally (i do prefer it if we’re friends!)
Height: 5'8
Body Type: average?
Zodiac/Birthday: Cancer, July 8th
Favourite Food: rice + thai food
Favourite Drink: iced coffee
Most Hated Food: any food that’s pretty bland/earthy i usually don’t like
Most Hated Drink: straight up black tea i guess?
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Dark-ish brown
Nationality: American
Orientation: pan, might be demi/aromantic but i’m not sure atm
Preferences: i tend to prefer women
Relationship Status: Single
Personality: uhh i like to joke around a lot and am passionate about my interests, but i have a hard time opening up to people and tend to match energies until then
Personality Type: ISFP-T
Likes: video games, art, animals, shopping for fandom related things
Dislikes: nagging, getting outta bed, conflict, certain kinds of people just irk me
Fears/Phobias: i can’t think of much but the sound of planes flying overhead freaks me out
Occupation/Dream Job: i would love to voice act 👀

Name: I tend to go by Rex.
Nicknames: Whatever you want, I don't have any.
Sex/Gender: non-binary
Pronouns: they/them; any, as long as I know you mean me.
Height: 5'4
Body Type: amorphous stick
Zodiac/Birthday: Aries, March 29
Favourite Food: hummus
Favourite Drink: water, black and green tea, coffee
Most Hated Food: Anything even just barely, moderately spicy; I'm also a vegetarian.
Most Hated Drink: Sugary beverages; I don't drink.
Languages: English, French, German, Latin, Ancient Greek
Eye Color: light brown
Hair Color: brown
Nationality: German
Orientation: gynoromantic? aro-ace or just too busy.
Preferences: I'm very sensitive to noise. Anyone considerate,open-minded, not too rash.
Relationship Status: single
Personality: I tend to think of myself as a head, walking on two legs; cerebral to a fault. I once had interests, quite a lot and quite varied, but now I'm mostly tired and increasingly functional for only a singular purpose.
Personality Type: I don't really subscribe to the MBTI, but I know the equivalent would be INTJ.
to do: writing, worldbuilding, drawing, playing the bass guitar, TTRPGs, dancing (badly), attempting to archive niche topics, engaging in fandoms I Don't even like and making myself suffer through media I can't stand for the sake of completion, rabbit holes
general: history, esp. ancient history, archaeology, "dead" languages, theories, space, niche and lost media, dogs, octopodes
music: Progressive rock, funky stuff, not boring. Yes, Rush, Gentle Giant, Caravan, Nektar, David Bowie, Pink Floyd, Triumvirat, Genesis, The Alan Parsons Project, Climax Blues Band, ...
authors: Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Fyodor Dostoevsky, Tolkien
games: Spore, Tomodachi Life, Wildermyth, Magician's Quest, MySims PC, Fantasy Life, Pokémon, The Sims 2 and 3, Animal Crossing GC/NL
movies/TV: All That Jazz, Monty Python, The Muppets, Star Trek (original)
cartoons: Bojack Horseman, Adventure Time, Infinity Train, Avatar the Last Airbender
anime: Monster, Boogiepop Phantom, Odd Taxi, Paranoia Agent, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Master Keaton
other fandoms and interests: Furby, plushies, Homestuck, NeoPets, Furry stuff, more I probably forgot.
Dislikes: Noise, and many things most people wouldn't like.
Fears/Phobias: Everything. ...heights, fast things, downward motion, slippery surfaces, flying, being on boats, not feeling any ground under my feet, many abstract concepts... but no animals.
Occupation/Dream Job: Studying to become something academical, history-related. That was my motivation when I started, at least.

Name: Noah
Nicknames: none really
Sex/Gender: nonbinary
Pronouns: they
Height: 5'7
Body Type: fat? I wear an xl shirt
Zodiac/Birthday: Scorpio/November 2nd
Favourite Food: turkey dinner
Favourite Drink: hot coffee
Most Hated Food: idk I'm kinda picky but I don't enjoy rare or raw beef. Y'know how some people get their burgers medium rare.
Most Hated Drink: most alcohol cause it sets my stomach on fire
Eye Color: brown
Hair Color: medium brown
Nationality: canadian
Orientation: bisexual
Preferences: I'm not sure, it comes down to the individual
Relationship Status: taken. Me and my partner have been together for 12 years
Personality: it's hard to describe yourself? Idk I'm pretty low key. I tend to stay quiet until you get to know me and then I'll just ramble endlessly
Personality Type: ISFJ-T "The Defender" apparently. I'm not sure how accurate the test is though
Likes: video games, my pets, crafting, knick nacks, trying to befriend the squirrels in my front yard
Dislikes: stress especially financially, conflict, places that are too loud
Fears/Phobias: bugs, trying new things
Occupation/Dream Job: I work down on the docks with container ships but I wish I could get paid to lay in the grass and just rest.

Nicknames: Don’t have any
Sex/Gender: Female
Pronouns: she/her
Height: Can’t remember
Zodiac/Birthday: December 23rd / Capricorn
Favorite Food: Spaghetti & Meatballs
Favorite Drink: Orange & Passion Fruit J20
Most Hated Food: Salads or any sweets
Most Hated Drink: Beers or anything alcoholic
Favorite Holiday: Christmas 🎄
Least Favorite Holiday: Halloween 👻
Eye Color: Hazel
Hair Color: Brown
Nationality: English
Disability: Autistic
Orientation:
Preferences:
Relationship Status:
Single and happy to be!
Personality: Both quiet and chatty.
Personality Type: No idea.
Likes: The Lion King, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, drawing & colouring, watching videos, tv or dvds, shopping or going out & going on holiday.
Dislikes: crime, fights, crowds, bullies, bugs, drunk people/ drunk drivers, people shouting or arguing. Fears/Phobias: not sure
Occupation/Dream Job: not sure

Last edited:
Back