• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

Yeah, this isn’t really necessary anymore... nice intro though

Last edited:
I am 22 with a Master's degree in Chemical Engineering from the 2nd oldest university in the English speaking world. I am posting this under duress by a trenchcoat.

Alright, lying never gives off a good impression. Let me help you out Kayla and correct all your wrongs like always.

Hi. My name is Kayla. C:

I love The Vampire Diaries and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. I'm actually looking for other people on this forum who love to watch those shows / talk about them (Horus u so hawt) because I am obsessed with both (and horus tbh, so sex). I want to talk about that (and horus, srs to hot). :c Is Silas in Katherine's body now?? FML I am so confused like always.

Favourite color: Pink
Favourite number: 14
I am: Canadian for Horus because My Little Pony was made there so he'll love me if I live here hopefully
Favourite TBT member: Horus
Favourite staff member: Thunder Horus because he should be xoxo
Favourite place in the whole wide world: Horus' house
Want to go to Disney with: Horus of course
I want to visit: Horus and Equestria
I want to marry: HORUS
Favourite Blog: http://www.equestriadaily.com/
Favourite nickname I gave out: Prof Gallium & Phosphorus.
Favourite word to use: horus
Favourite thing about TBT: The events. Seriously the Halloween one was somuchfun but nothing beats watching My Little Pony with Horus k?
Ever won TBT lottery: No. I still want to try though.

Last edited:
Alright, lying never gives off a good impression. Let me help you out Kayla and correct all your wrongs like always.

My bad. :c Stupid auto-correct on my phone. SMH, gotta get that fixed.

I'm Savannah and I'm 13 years old. I enjoy baking and designing. I web design occasionally, usually making themes for Tumblr. I love interior design and it is in fact what I plan to do when I go to college. I graphic design. I play Minecraft to design to my heart's desire. I like Animal Crossing because it allows me to design my own town. I've been interested in design since I was 3 years old. I would find myself drawing houses often. Not the exterior, but the interior. I would find myself rearranging furniture in the house, of course when I developed and was strong enough at 7 years old, to my own liking. I stopped drawing around that age because I realized how terrible I am at drawing. :blush: And as for graphic design, I've just recently became interested in it. I used to make avatars for my friends about 3 years ago. Still occasionally trying to improve, I've opened up a graphic shop on another forum with my friend and I've been getting requests lately. I'm thinking about opening one on this forum.

As for baking, my parents assign me to cook breakfast every morning. I can take my time since I'm homeschooled. It's not a chore for me. I enjoy baking. I sometimes cook dinner, and suggest dishes when my parents have time to put effort into dinner. I've been baking since I was about 3; I used to bake with my mother until she allowed me to bake on my own, which was only a year ago. I still bake with my mom occasionally, just not as often as I used to. I'll admit, I do miss baking with my mom often, but I enjoy preparing dishes on my own.

Aside from my interests, I am not at all a social person. I do not enjoy being around people for social purposes in real life. Heck, I don't enjoy being in stores that teenage girls usually shop in. I'm not interested in fashion, or pretty much anything other girls are interested in. I've always been different, I've accepted it and I love being different. I'm often told by online friends that I am very mature for my age, and I agree.

I just realised that I've been on here for over a month and I'll usually just look at posts and not talk to people. I talk to 3 or 4 people by VM and PM and the AC Best friends system

It's okay duuuuude, I've been here since July and I don't talk to anyone regularly /o/

ehehehehehe... ...

Little more about little ole me:

I was raised on horror movies
I am related to Vincent Price
I used to wrestle for the Arkansas Extreme Wrestling Federation
I used to skateboard a lot till I got knocked off the half pipe and royally screwed up my right knee
I met my wife on a LoZ website, Ganon's Tower, and moved to Texas to be with her.
I like to draw, build props, and cosplay. All can be seen here http://zanderyurami.deviantart.com/
I have been playing Ac since it was first released on the NGC. I got it the week it was release. Only one I never finished my house on was City Folk. My toddler killed the game disc.

Moi name is Aerith, I prefer to be called Touko because that's like my...signature naaame ~
I suck at socializing with others on here.
I like to draw.
I watch animes/read mangas.
I have bad memory and hearing.

I'm a little bit out of this world. Well I think everyone is at least.

I am in college as nursing student. I graduate in another 3 years. :)

I also love spicy food and enjoy watching romantic comedies.
My other interests inlude fashion, art, and reading horoscopes.

Last edited:
Okay I going to do a real one so here goes.

I'm a twenty year old dude who's way cooler online. I'm taking classes for art and people say I'm pretty good at it. I love all types of music but currently in a hip-hop/EDM phase. I want to make movies for a living. I don't care how I could help, like being a camera man would be awesome, but my goal is to be a director. I dabble in a lot of arty stuff like that. I wish I was better at producing music, because I think that'd be fun too. My personality is hard to grasp because I joke around a lot, like people take me seriously and it's like they run into a wall. Sucks though because whenever I try to be serious, people think I'm not. I like pushing buttons and crossing the line. Being insensitive is one of my flaws. I don't care what people think of me on the internet, so that may be why. I'm mostly nice to people here, but if you somehow find a way to annoy me you'll know it sooner rather than later. Ummmm, I'm all about having fun so if you try to like bring up a serious topic or something I'll either ignore you or make fun of you. (Sorry in advance) Anyway, I try to be as cool as possible so don't hate me. Or hate me, I don't care. Catch me in the IRC or the mumble and you can see me first hand.

~Stay safe, eat well

Last edited:
I've been here for almost two years and I still feel like I hardly know anyone here lol.

I'm a dude and my real name is Aaron and I'm 16. I live in the U.S. I attend a public high school and I'm in the 11th Grade (Junior). I'm studying child psychology alongside culinary arts. I currently have a part-time job at a local grocery store. I have my driver's permit and I'm trying to get my license. I don't have my own car though.

I love music, video games, food, sleep, cooking, and chillin' with my homies. I'm getting more into hair and fashion. And I'm also pretty handy with MS Paint.

Height: 5'11''
Weight: 139 lbs.
Blood Type: O

Okay I going to do a real one so here goes.

I'm a twenty year old dude who's way cooler online. I'm taking classes for art and people say I'm pretty good at it. I love all types of music but currently in a hip-hop/EDM phase. I want to make movies for a living. I don't care how I could help, like being a camera man would be awesome, but my goal is to be a director. I dabble in a lot of arty stuff like that. I wish I was better at producing music, because I think that'd be fun too. My personality is hard to grasp because I joke around a lot, like people take me seriously and it's like they run into a wall. Sucks though because whenever I try to be serious, people think I'm not. I like pushing buttons and crossing the line. Being insensitive is one of my flaws. I don't care what people think of me on the internet, so that may be why. I'm mostly nice to people here, but if you somehow find a way to annoy me you'll know it sooner rather than later. Ummmm, I'm all about having fun so if you try to like bring up a serious topic or something I'll either ignore you or make fun of you. (Sorry in advance) Anyway, I try to be as cool as possible so don't hate me. Or hate me, I don't care. Catch me in the IRC or the mumble and you can see me first hand.

~Stay safe, eat well

The fact that all of this is true makes me chuckle! You left out the part where you impersonate me and Jason with the most terrible english accent I've heard ;-D

Hi c:
I'm Laurina. I'm 21. I'm Asian, Cambodian to be specific. My favorite food is sushi. My beverage of choice is beer. My favorite show is Supernatural. I love the Timberwolves (it's pretty much the only thing my Dad and I have ever really bonded over). Hoping to go back to college next semester (it's been about two years since I got on academic suspension. I've always had problems with school). I'd like to call myself a real artist one day. My favorite color is purple. I have a cat named CrunkPuff. I love to bake. I'm sarcastic, lazy, awkward and depressed 90% of the time. But if you asked anybody that knows me personally, they'd say I'm the sweetest most optimistic and cheerful person they know. I tend to put others before myself. I'm obsessed with SockHead. I have a massive girl crush on iLoveYou.

You know me too well.

tumblr_m8zf18ubQC1rb15tmo5_250.gif

When Justin acknowledges my presence on the forums. <33

It's da twuth. <33

I have a massive girl crush on iLoveYou.

Forever loving you. <33 *clings to u* PleasePleasePlease find a way to come to Mumble.

I'm Lucy (literally everyone calls me that and I always try looking for different screen names but chances are people just call me Lucy anyway, so just a heads up in the future if I ever talk to any of you!! ^^), I am 15 years old and live in London, England! I learn Japanese at school hehe and I'd like to think I'm quite good at it... I have my actual Japanese GCSE exam next year so I'm pretty nervous!! ;; I also learn German too and I've always quite enjoyed learning languages... I also enjoy drawing too but I don't think I'm any good at it. I am interested in photography so next year I'm hoping to take Photography woo!! The Legend of Zelda and Animal Crossing are my favourite video game series of all time, I absolutely love cute things too. I love anime too, my favourite anime ever is Hyouka! I also write for an anime blog too with some of my friends, since I also really enjoy writing. I am quite a shy person but I don't really come across that way online since I always enjoy talking to new people. In actual fact I haven't spoken to all that many people here eheh so I'd like to get to know you all a bit better! ;w; <3 (and it's been really interesting just reading all your descriptions on here too :3)

Hey Everyone! I can't reply to everyone as much as I want to but it's awesome to see mods and admins posting too. On most forums, the mods and admins are only there to ban and tell people off. But it's awesome here so the mods are here to be awesome.

I never introduced myself.

My name is not Avalon, it's 'Isabelle' but I hate my name so bad and I will punch your face if you call me by it xD
I love Video-games (ACNL and Tekken to be specific c: )
I think I must be one of the youngest here :3
I love Marvel and D.C, Adventure time, Regular show, Gravity falls, Art, I really enjoy drawing and writing, I hate mathematics because I'm awful at it. I always end up with cruddish teachers :c
Disney has been a major part in my life and I have been to Disney world 6 times c:
If you haven't noticed already I love Stitch. I am really childish and I love unicorns and my two favourite plushies are my Duffy and Shellie May the Disney bears. Duffy came from Disney World and Shellie May came all the way from Tokyo Disney Sea. I think they're so cute and if you don't know who they are then please google ^u^
I am from the UK and enjoy learning different languages. I like French the most. I want to learn Japanese and wish to travel through Europe and the world when I'm older.

Thanking y'all c:

I'll give it a go! I always enjoy meeting new people :D

My names is William! Nice to meet y'all! I am a 20-year old college sophomore currently majoring in International Business and minoring in Japanese. I plan on studying abroad during the spring of my junior year, and haven't decided if I want to go for just one semester or the entire year. I am a ginger, and my avatar is pretty darn close to what I look like! I always try to see the bright side of things, although it's been a bit of a bumpy road as of lately. I will always listen to your stories and reading everyone's descriptions has been pretty great! I hope to get to know more of you all! Feel free to PM with anything you want to talk to about!

Oh I also play plenty of other games, from AC to League of legends and am always looking for people to play with!

Last edited:
Hi William. Nice meeting you c:

I get confused with American school stuff.

Instead of saying 10th Grade I say year 10.

I'm not sure what the school stages are in the U.S

I think Elementary is from ages 4 to 11?

Someone explain xD

Back