• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

Name: Silvie
Birthday: 23/02
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Pet: Deutsche Spitze (Pomeranian)
Planet: Moon
Color: Gold, silver & pearl colors
Animal: Dog & fox
Fruit: Avocado, cranberries & strawberry
Food: Sushi & pizza
Dessert: Devil’s food cake, white chocolate, gianduia & marshmallows
I love: Drawing, Japan, reading, my boyfriend & shopping
Hate: Injustice, bad people, maltreatment of animals

Last edited:
hi i'm angie and i'm 23. i love music, anime and games. i met my boyfriend 6 years ago on a chat forum and we've been together since. it's hard since we're long distance (we live in two different countries) but we make it work. :3 i'm waiting for animal crossing on the switch and am obsessed with pocket camp. i have a bit of anxiety and i am typically pretty shy and don't like confrontation. i'm in love with disneyland and have been going every year since i was 4. i love cute & girly things and yeah. that's me. i also am obsessed with the moon & the stars.

Well lets se i love horror
I love any thing that is occult like ish, I love butterflys, cannot stand winter, I HATE BULLIES ><, I don't like the taste of alcohol * or the smell*
Basic stuff
Taurus/Rooster
Planet Venus
element Earth
Tarot Card Empress
Season Spring

Pet Peev BULLYSSSSSSSSSSSS, PEOPLE WHO SHAME OTHERS FOR THERE BELIEFS, BODY SHAMNG, people who are jealous, petty and or spitful

The one thig I dos on purposes- I TROLLS DEM GRAMMAR POLIZI

Wont let ANYBODY SHAME ME FOR WHO I AM AND WHAT I DO:-D

Last edited:
Let's see...I'm a girl, I'm 17 years old, I'm straight, I like Marshal to excess, I'm addicted to video games/the Internet, and I'm a major grammar Nazi. I'm also major Undertale trash and this damn website gives me a will to live. That's all.

Hello there! I am Jack, Animal Crossing lover. I haven't been on here very long, but it seems like a good way to communicate with other fellow AC players. Anway, a little bit about me.
I'm 14, and I'm a freshman in high school. I quite adore things like reading, writing, playing the violin, drawing, and Animal Crossing(duh). I'm a great procrastinator, I'd say maybe the best, and I love to spend my evenings researching various topics(right now I'm fascinated by serial killers), or playing some video games. I'm a very loyal and loving person, so if anyone on here becomes my friend, be warned that I tend to want to talk to my friends quite frequently.
Anyway, that's all for me. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Hello there! I am Jack, Animal Crossing lover. I haven't been on here very long, but it seems like a good way to communicate with other fellow AC players. Anway, a little bit about me.
I'm 14, and I'm a freshman in high school. I quite adore things like reading, writing, playing the violin, drawing, and Animal Crossing(duh). I'm a great procrastinator, I'd say maybe the best, and I love to spend my evenings researching various topics(right now I'm fascinated by serial killers), or playing some video games. I'm a very loyal and loving person, so if anyone on here becomes my friend, be warned that I tend to want to talk to my friends quite frequently.
Anyway, that's all for me. I look forward to getting to know you all!

Boi you sound like quite the cool bean

you wanna be friends with super mario 64's #1 fan :rolleyes:

Hi I’m Sora!
I’m 20 year old female c:
I was born on April 17th which makes me an Aries!
I am happily married since Jan. 6th! Though we’ve been together since Sept. 7 of 2012.
I am a year older than my husband c: but he’s more mature than I am XD
I have a 3 year old son whom I love dearly c: And currently pregnant with our first Daughter c:
(We have no names yet for her other than Selene for a middle name ;o; naming is hard!)
I LOVE foxes! They are my favorite animal.
I am a cat person c: though I love fluffy dogs.
I LOVE Syaoran Li from CCS <3
My favorite color is pink c:
I love to make Fetuccine Alfredo from scratch ( ;) I know the best recipe)
I like making new friends c: Since my only friends in real life is my husband, son, and two military wives lol.
(But I have no similar interests with the military wives ;o; Plus I’m younger than them by 5+ years so they see me as a baby)
I am a graphic design major c: though not currently going to college due to our duty station not having a college that supports my major
(And I’ve tried online and sucked at it ;o; )
I believe my interests do NOT match my age ;~; since my friends tell me all the time..
So I’m also a very friendly person c: I like to help out in whatever I can c:​

Last edited:
I've been using this website a lot the past week so why not.
Bonjour! My name is Ashley, I am 26 and from Ontario, Canada but now as of recent live in Quebec with my man.
I'm an Artist and have a small company with my partner. I'm a Virgo, very short and pudge.
I'm a pc gamer, but obviously I do play some 3ds. Im a twitch affiliate but I dont stream too much, honestly.
I have a really bad obsession with plush, I collect them and currently own over 120.
I love anime, gudetama, porgs, overwatch, hearthstone and thai food.
I've managed to lose 83lbs so far.
Im quiet the lewd woman but this is no place for that!
I also collect funko pops but not to the extreme as the plush.
My favorite show is Black Mirror.
I'm also a Submissive.

Lastly im super friendly and really enjoy helping others, please don't hesitate to reach out
for acnl related things or not. I've been through a ton regarding Mental Health and I'm a very good listener.

i haven't been on this site in ages so i don't remember if i already introduced myself in this topic? o well
i'm Chris and i'm an 18 year old trans boy from the UK. i like coffee, cryptids, bad weather and right now i'm probably getting emotional about video game characters. my favourite games recently are Dragon Age: Origins (about 10 years after everyone else, i know) and Night in the Woods!! if i'm not playing games i'm probably learning to draw or watching tv shows - right now i'm watching Bojack Horseman for the second time. thank u for reading! <3

hello. I went on a long hiatus and am getting back into acnl. For those who are new or dont remember me, im 25, have a clothing thread back in the able sisters forum. i like warm drinks and zero calorie flavored water. its good to be back. i really loved this community, you guys helped me out through a really hard time a few years back withoutu realizing it. so this site always gives me feels because of that. i hope everyone is doing well

In my 20's
I work for Lockheed Martin as a securities operations manager against external hackers etc.
Love playing video games on ps4 and 3DS.
I have a 6 year old daughter and a wonderful fiance'
Favorite tv shows are Outlander and Homeland.
Hobbies are helping at the local No kill animal shelters, and I volunteer for several charities.
I also volunteer for Search & rescue operations.
I live In Ontario Canada.

Last edited:
Not necessary anymore either.

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever posted in here before, so here goes:

My name's Ali. I'm 21 and finishing my junior year in college. I'm working toward a BS in biology with a specialization in microbiology. I really enjoy baking, reading, playing video games, and listening to music. I have three pets and someday would like to have many more, haha. During school I played the flute and the mellophone (neither of which I've touched since I graduated, unfortunately), and I'd really like to learn how to play the oboe and/or a string instrument at some point. I really love my studies, so if you ever have any questions or news about microbes (or anything else, really) feel free to contact me and share. o:

I'm terrible at the whole work/life balance thing, so you may see me on here either a whole bunch or not at all for many moons, but I'll try to respond to anything sent my way in the meantime.

I'm Kim.
I'm 25.
I'm a girl.
I went to college to be a middle school teacher but life comes at you fast so right now I'm "officially" unemployed but I do get paid to help organize charts at a clinic when I have the chance.
I'm a Capricorn but my Gemini moon and Gemini rising signs have a strong influence on me. :p
I'm from the US.
I've only been playing Animal Crossing since December of last year but better late than never!
I love everything Nintendo, especially Pokemon and Zelda.
I'm a writer; I've been published in a literary magazine and I really want to have a full-length novel published but I'm too nervous to submit anything because I fear rejection OTL
I love crime shows, both true crime and procedurals (so everything from Snapped to Law & Order lol)

Back