• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

My name is Ashley. ^^ I'm a 21 year old chinese girl about 5'7" in height, but most people on the forums and in real life think I'm still in highschool. New York is my home state. I was born in Manhattan, moved to Queens at 8 years old, and then upstate out of the city altogether when I was around 18. My last name is 3 letters long and people still mispronounce it

Oh, and I love to draw! Despite how happy most of my art is, I usually feel the complete opposite. I've lost many things in my life recently and it's been a struggle to cope with it all. Art is my therapy.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! I am canadian, 22, female and married! Im a little bit too obsessed with animal crossing, its part of my daily routine lol! I also love Pokemon, sailor moon, harry potter and a bunch of other anime and video game related stuff :) but out of everything, and besides my husband, Cats are my true love <3

Hey all! I'm Lisa, I'm 23 and a huge animal lover! I've been playing animal crossing since it first came out so I guess you can say I'm a big fan. I'm Venezuelan and live in Florida. I have a lot of free time on my hands because I'm currently not in school or employed at the moment. I love to go fishing and I love my video games. I'm pretty friendly and I always try to help others :)

Waddup peeps, my name's Gavin. I'm 21 and currently studying Networking & Security at Florida State. I generally spend my days writing music for guitar, drawing, swimming, playing video games, lifting things and putting them back down, and taking classes. I have a relatively simple life as it is, but I have a feeling it won't be that way for much longer. I'm just trying to enjoy my time here with everyone as much as I can while I am still into Animal Crossing and all its glory.

Hi! I'm Clare, I'm 19, and I'm currently a college student (just finished my freshman year) in a suburb of Philadelphia. I'm double majoring in Computer Science LingLang (linguistics and languages; a modern language (Japanese, as I am a pathetic weeb) and a classic language (Latin)). I played the original Animal Crossing a bunch when I was little, and avoided getting New Leaf because I knew it'd consume my life, as it has! But when I'm not obsessively decorating my town, I watch anime/read manga (like I said, weeb), um... wow, I'm blanking on things that I do. That's so sad. Oh! I draw/write. I have a drawing thread in the museum on this site. Um... yeah! Feel free to talk to me! I come across much nicer online than I do in real life. Looking forward to getting to know you all! :lemon: (The lemon emoticon is my favorite emoticon.)

Hi :) Please don't bite me... But I have, AND I'M NOT KIDDING, no friends on here. I don't know anyone and would appreciate some people to add me to their friends list :)

The name's Andrea. I'm 22, currently in Texas, but I'm from Iowa. Very in love with my boyfriend, and might be moving to Dallas. Not sure. But if the opportunity arises, then we'll see what happens. Attempting to go to college....not sure. I want to go, but life just sort of throws curve balls sometimes. I try to be very open/non-judgmental.

My name is Rianne, and I am 23 years old, Canadian. I graduated in 2014 with my Bachelors of Commerce, and I am working full time while going back to school for an Accounting Certificate. I am currently engaged to my fiance, and we are getting married in October 2016. We have been together for almost 5 years now.

Besides working, school, wedding planning and animal crossings, I spend my off time playing beach volleyball in the summer. I have also started pole fitness/dancing (NOT STRIPPING) and I've been taking classes on and off for aerial silks. My favourite part in pole is learning the tricks, and I enjoy doing basic inverts in silks. I also use to play soccer (for about 15-18 years), but last year I got a nasty concussion so I thought it was time to stop playing.

Oh, and I really enjoy watching movies... Like a lot. Over the past year, me and my fiance have seen now 30 new movies in the past 8 months - plus others I have seen with friends. I almost see a movie in theaters about every two weeks.

So I'm Eve, and I'm a sixteen year old girl from England. I'm currently taking my AS Level exams, which is quite painful, but you know, playing AC to pass the time. I am big on writing, I do some freelance stuff for a couple of online magazine, which has been amazing. That's about it really :D

Hi! My name is Gabrielle, but you can call me Gab/i! I'm 12 years old and I come from the Philippines. I like to read, write and draw. I'm pretty friendly and I'm chill 99.99% of the time. ;v;

I'm a huge fan of RPDR, and a few other shows which I would like to mention, but haven't been keeping up with v much, so I'd feel a little bad for that ;x; Most of the time I'm very sleepy, even though I got a full 8 hours of sleep. (It's something I really hate, and I hope it won't go on during school, because I don't dare to sleep during classes.)

Uhm, that's about it?? ;o; Feel free to PM me or something, I'll respond to it (Most likely!)

My name is Kia. My birthday is the 3rd of May in 1992. In 2014, I graduated from a 4-year university and received a Bachelor's degree in government pre-law. I am currently getting a second Bachelor's degree at another university for Asian Studies. I plan on being done with this in the spring of 2016. I play AC:NL in my free time. I don't consider myself to be a hardcore player; however, I am trying to get my dream villagers and make my town flourish. Feel free to speak to me! I'd love to make some friends to play the game with.

Back