• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

Hi, I'm Ana. I'm an 18 year old business student who plays animal crossing for 8 hours a day and scrolls through the bell forum for the remaining 16 hours.

Feel free to add my FC, just leave a VM when you do so we can play together~ :) Have a good day.

Hello, I'm Ezzat. I'm an 18-year-old student pilot & thespian. I recently got into Animal Crossing about a month ago! I needed something I can pass the time with but now I'm slightly addicted. Feel free to VM me if you want my social media or stuff like that :)

Heya, I'm Alex, a Dutch eighteen-year-old trans guy from The Netherlands. I don't have a lot to talk about right this moment so I'll just mention I'm going to turn my in-game ACNL basement into a combined music room/bedroom. That's all I have planned lol

Hey, I'm Anaya. I'm a boring person. lol. I play ACNL most of my time. I love BTS and I like talking about music.

Last edited:
oh I guess I should post here huh

I'm Kyle, an average high schooler who likes performing arts and music and stuff. I'm like the only person on this website who's in show choir so that's cool. Ummm yeah that's basically me in a nutshell.

I'm Erik, a 28-year old from Massachusetts, USA. I like music a lot(particularly metal), am a bit of a coffee addict(esp. hazelnut) and have Asperger's. I like to draw sometimes, I live w/ my mom, stepfather and half-sister. We have 4 cats named Olivia, Bella, Boots and Martha(yeah, they're all females). Am not sure what else to say, really...maybe I'll start an "ask" thread(I did it before but it never really went anywhere...maybe this time it will).

Hi~ I'm Emily, 19, and an accounting major in my senior year, pursuing a CPA license. I have fallen back in love with ACNL and not sure how long this will last (probably longer since I finally discovered TBT). I enjoy all things pink and exploring the world. Definitely getting the hang of this forum and trying to make my town of Cashmere the best it can be as it has been a boring WIP for at least 4 years.

My name is Tyler, and I'm a sleepy teenager from Florida. I'm pretty awkward personally, and I play LoZ and Animal Crossing more than anything. Currently, I have four dogs. I can be pretty immature and I love Steven Universe and Adventure Time like a lot. My favorite color is pastel pink, my favorite food is ramen, and I guess that's really all I have to say about myself.

Hi! I go by Sugar online (it's my gaming alias, I used to play tf2 competitively and now use it across my online sites). I'm an 18 year old girl from TX. I love to draw/letter (as in calligraphy), game, and watch makeup tutorials. My favorite color is pink, I love cats, and dessert is the best meal of the day. I play acnl because it's adorable and relaxing and my boyfriend now plays with me too. :^)

Oh, hey. I'm Morgan, I'm pretty boring aside from I love ACNL, Pokemon, roller coasters, theatre, DCI, and The Office.

Last edited:
Honestly just trying to check if my signature works lol
Ha. Try this [zIMG]http://i.imgur.com/hLNvA4e.gif[/IMG] remove the z from the first set of brackets so that it looks like this . There was probably a better way to explain this but w/e.

Anyway name's Josh, I have many hobbies including drawing, programming, and making music. I'm a boring person with a pretty boring life.

Last edited:
I like Disney, ACNL, Dan And Phil, Logan Paul videos, Beanie boos, using internet, video games, sleeping and much more

Hi, I! I'm Valdimir and I'm 32 years old, and make. So I suppose that puts me into two minorities of AC players. I got into the game because of my girlfriend, and I have to say that I rather enjoy it. Though being somewhat of a Victorian goth and a lover of steampunk, I'm sort of disappointed by the lack of gothic and steampunk furniture... but at least there's the black recolour of the Rococo set (slightly annoyed that you can't recolour wallpaper or flooring).

I like to write (although I don't do it a lot), tabletop gaming, and I have an interest in mythology and psychology. Most of all, I'm a bit of an introvert, so while I do enjoy making friends and chatting to people, I often tend not to take the first step by not sending a VM/PM because I feel like I'm intruding (or just being awkward), though I'll definitely answer any that are sent my way.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I'm from Australia, so yay time difference... /sarcasm

That being said, I honestly wouldn't mind a penpal

Last edited:
ayyyyy im a cool hip girl whos 14 and about to start HS and extremely nervous for it!!!!!!! ;'(

This is a really nice thread! I'm still a newbie and would love to get to know the people of the fourms. You could probably tell my name eh.. nickname is Abby, but my full name is Abigail. Believe it or not i'm actually 12 although I usually mention my age after the person gets to know me a little. The usual age group of my friends is 15-17 years which may seem crazy, but it's who I get along with best and can be myself around. As I said before I usually don't mention my age without getting to know the person because, well it's probably the safest way to go about strangers. Also people are quick to judge with age and I don't blame them.
As you could probably tell it's hard to come across teenagers that will actually get to know a 12 year old. Which is why I use the internet! Anyway before I get too carried away i'm Abby my age is 12 and I love music, singing, animals, and inline skating! Congratulations if you actually read all this I don't expect you too.

My name is Chelsea, I'm 20 years old, I'm from England and animal crossing is my favorite game. I've been playing since I was 8 years old :O
I really love music. I wish I could have music lessons but they are way to expensive :(

Back