• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

HI, my name is Madi!

I'm a 15 (almost 16) year old from Texas.
Im in an early college high school, so i grad with my Associates degree and high school diploma.
I post a lot on Instagram (pm me)
I post stuff on youtube
I LOVE ATTACK ON TITAN(and other animes) Country music, Anything outdoorsy, Gaming in general, and yeah

I like a lot of stuff

I'm Turbo, and I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.

Name: Turbo
D.O.B.: July 7
Favorite Villager: Pierce

I'm kind of a Jack-of-all-trades. My art skills and sewing prowess get me by when I'm in need of cash. I'm a pro fortune teller who's also really into superheroes and cartoons/anime so you'll probably catch me posting my comics here and there. I want to be an animator/voice actor.

i guess ill post this bc i never did an intro when i joined, haha.

a-yo i'm tae.
i'm twenty two and i currently reside in ****hole texas.
my birthday is in january so send me cute gifts, thanks.
i like wasting my life on various online sites and games.
i'm a certified medical assistant but i'm gonna go back to school.
i like cute butts. yup. :')

I never introduced myself when I joined, so here's a little something about me!

I'm your Sensai! I am 16 and live in the UK.

I go to 6th Form which is like, the equivelent to college for the US I think?
My Birthday is the 14th July, so don't forget the wishes:p
I finished ordinary school with 7 A's and 5 B's which was one of the top in the school.
I wanna be able to go to university and study Architecture and Interior Design.
I LOVEEE Pokemon and have done since I was 5 when I was introduced to Pokemon Emerald!
I also love Steven Universe, Garnet rekts every1

Last edited:
Hello everyone,
My name is Kristine.

I am 21 years old. ( A lot of people mistaken me as a 16 year old - worst one is 14)
I am from the Bay Area - California. wassusp.

I am a boba addict.. Let's just say I am an expert in boba. ;) Hit me up if you want some good boba recommendation and opinions.
I like to cook for fun. I don't know why, I just like cooking and baking.

I love animal crossing a lot too. Haha
I used to play piano.
My favorite color is Grey.
My favorite anime / manga of all time is Durarara / Drrr!!
I enjoy sashimi a lot. I wish I can eat it everyday without destroying my wallet. :,)
I love Sanrio & other cute things.

I want to be an aspiring UI / UX developer or designer. Help me get a job plz. lol

My name's Fatima.
I'm 18 years old and I live in Ohio(kill me)
I've been playing Animal Crossing for years. The GameCube version was the first AC game I ever played.
I'm mildly interested in politics and linguistics. I'm currently learning both French and German

- - - Post Merge - - -

I never introduced myself when I joined, so here's a little something about me!

I'm your Sensai! I am 16 and live in the UK.

I go to 6th Form which is like, the equivelent to college for the US I think?
My Birthday is the 14th July, so don't forget the wishes:p
I finished ordinary school with 7 A's and 5 B's which was one of the top in the school.
I wanna be able to go to university and study Architecture and Interior Design.
I LOVEEE Pokemon and have done since I was 5 when I was introduced to Pokemon Emerald!
I also love Steven Universe, Garnet rekts every1
Please contact people in the field first. Ask them how much they're being paid, how well they're treated, and how they feel about their career. According to what I've heard, it's hard to find work and you're paid poorly. Also,you don't have much control over what they ask you to build(architects). As far as interior designers go, I would imagine it's even harder to find work.

Last edited:
Hi guys! I've never spoke on this before so here I am!

My name is Abbie.
I'm 12 years old (Yes, TWE-LVE I said, a lot of people can't take me seriously because I'm 12 which sort of hurts to be honest) and I live in the UK, Scotland to be exact (No, I don't have a Scottish accent, aye right)
My birthday is the 4th of June 2004, which is the exact same birthday as Mackenzie Ziegler and I don't know why I find that cool but whatevs
I have 2 cats, 3 dogs and a carnivorous demonic hamster, my cats like to slap me a lot
I'm in 1st year the now which I'm pretty sure is the equivalent to 6th or 7th grade, I think? I hate school too much
I'm currently in a love-hate relationship with Animal Crossing since Whitney moved away
I love to read and DRAW obviously :) I used to do gymnastics but ever since I started high school I haven't had time to
I hope to get a job in illustration or something I don't know, or a job working with animals XD
I'm obsessed with saving money and won't let myself buy anything
I LOVE all the Harry Potter series and hope to read them as soon as I find the first book in the bookshelf
Also, I love salmon sushi :blush:

Hey all! I just found this forum and this is the closest I could find to an 'introduce yourself' thread.

My name is Jess, I'm 21 and currently residing in NY. I'm a student and freelance animator/illustrator! I'm also a huge nerd when it comes to history, cooking, mythology and animal facts.

I just got myself a 3ds in November, mostly for Pokemon, but I've been played every generation of AC since the gamecube version. Wild World was my favorite game until I started playing ACNL and I'm very excited to meet more people playing AC :D

B L E H. I'm the least interesting person in the world but hi, I'm Hunter. I'm 15, I live in London, I eat sushi way too much. I'm an art and photography nerd. I like memes, I have a cat and four rats, my cat is being bullied by them, I'm very uninteresting. I like to be as serious as possible, though. (edgyyyyyyyyyy) I also need sleep.

Last edited:
I'm redoing mine since before I didn't give a full picture.

Hi everyone. I'm Soda Fox but my real name is Sarah. I'm an adult and I work at a bank full time. I like to play video games, jog/bike/hike, and read in my free time. I have two cats and live with my husband, no kids.

I'm a Hufflepuff if you catch my drift. My colors are green/blue with a splash of red. Feel free to hit me up anytime. I don't bite. :3

I'm turning 27 soon (gosh I'm old!!)
I recently moved to Colorado. I'm originally from Illinois and that's where I spent most of my life. I still work in a bank although I would like to go back to school to be a teacher or librarian. I'm still married with no kids although I would like to adopt when I'm older and also have two goat "kids" in the mean time to piss off my grandparents.

My birthday is 7/7 making Turbo my birthday bud. My favorite villager is Ed which was also my nickname in high school (like Radical Edward from Cowboy Bebop due to my tomboyish/geeky/hacker nature and my short red hair at the time). I really like music and played piano and trumpet for many years and I'm planning to buy and learn the violin once I own a home.

Hey everyone!
Been here quiet a while but never really introduced myself haha:p

Im Iris, 23 and from the Netherlands, but im currently in Belgium for studies. I used to study graphic design, which I did for 6 years and ive graduated in. Now im studying animal care (think: vet assistent, zoo caretaker, puppy trainer)
I loved graphic design, I still do, but I didn't see it as my future... ive been working with animals (professionally) for 3 years now and never regretted it!
I have a hamster, cat and dog at home, who are the second most important to me, after my siblings and parents :)

Im a major harry potter nerd, big fan of dobby especially (my hamster is named dobby, the got the same ears)
And what id like to do most every day is chlling at home with my pets, and netflix or a game ^^

Thats pretty much the important stuff! Its nice to read about all of you as well!

EDIT: Made a new, more elaborate one!

Last edited:
I'm going to try becoming active on here again so now seems like a good time to post one of these.

Hi everyone! I'm Alan/Pachi (I go by both so I don't mind which you use!), I'm 17 and I live in Ireland.
I'm in my last year of secondary school atm and I hope to go to college next year to study Psychology.
Regardless of whether I do well enough in my exams to study Psychology, I'd love to end up with a job that involves helping or counselling people in some capacity, because I think I'm quite good at it and I find it rewarding too!
To be honest, I don't really have a whole lot of hobbies or interests apart from the usual (music, video games, etc...).
I'm reeeaaaaally short (like 5"4-ish I think??) and I dye my hair a lot so I'm easy enough to spot in a crowd I think :rolleyes:

And that's about all I can think of! It's been a long time since I was a regular poster on here and most of the people I remember don't seem to be around very often these days, but hopefully I'll get chatting to some new people instead! :)

Huh. Three and a half years pass by really quickly. Guess it's time I actually made a post about myself.

My name is Eva/Kitten, though I'm sure the majority of you know me as Kippla. I'm 15 and I live in New England. I'm 5'5" and have terrible vision. Currently, I am a freshman in high school, and aspire to go into writing and journalism. I don't have many hobbies, but as you can imagine, I enjoy writing short stories (all of which tend to be dark for some reason) and gaming. Most recently, I've gotten back into RuneScape and am playing Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword on my 3DS.

I can't say whether or not I've changed much from 2013 to now, so if you liked me at all then, you'll (hopefully) still like me now. One thing is for sure, though: I cringe at my old Mafia posts. Never again, past me. Never again.

I've been on TBT for a little while now, but I never really introduced myself, so here goes...

Hello! I'm Samantha, but most people call me Sam. I'm 15 and I live in Canada. I'm in grade 10 in high school and I have little to no idea what I want to do in my life, but I am interested in veterinary medicine, so perhaps that will lead me somewhere. I love video games, with my favourite franchise being The Legend of Zelda (I am low-key losing my mind waiting for Breath of the Wild). I used to be a very competitive athlete - mostly swimming, cross country, and track & field - but I've had to stop a lot of that recently due to health problems :/ I work as a ski instructor right now, teaching little kids how to make it down the bunny hill without sliding down on their bums.

I love dogs, alternative music, lakes, reading, and kind people.
Nice to meet you all <3

Hello everyone...I can't stand my name so you can call me Ash, or Scrumf, or whatever.. I'm 15 and I'm trying to enjoy the last three years of my youth to the best of my ability. Video games are my entire childhood and really, what I'm about. They're really the only way I'm able to have "adventures" in my current state of life, due to all the circumstances. I'm at a low point in my life at the moment. Facing a lot of loss, with being dumped, losing loved ones who have been there my entire life. I like to look at the changes I've had in my personality in the past. I'm very past-focused in general. Can't stand sports at all, never have and never will. I love listening to music, I love having fat cats(and cats in general), and I'm obsessed with Pokemon. I'm pretty friendly and open online but in real life I usually wait for people to approach me because I have no guts. Currently my only dream is to make an RPG I've been planning out for over a year now. I just need to find a good medium and some way to program...Other than that, Nice to meet you. :p

Last edited:
hi everyone you may have seen my great 5 am posts around tbt im ramone and im 15! i love animal crossing and pokemon :D i also have a reasonable size plushie collection i am very proud of :cool: im going to build a bear for my sweet 16 and getting 3 new bears!! YEAH...only gotta wait till october tho.

im a digital artist and am a nintendo fan boy. since drawing is the only thing im slightly good at i've given up on all other academics haha... im striving to work on art when im older maybe for comics? idk tho maybe just cover art because i cant draw full comics not now at least. a big inspo is natasha allegri and bryan lee o'mally.

i live with my mom and dog nausicaa(after the studio ghibli movie lol) in vermont. my mom drags me along to these creepy anti-war festivals with horrifying paper mache puppets like every month in this really wide open field full of tall grass, its really weird... but i usually just sneak my 3DS and hide under a tree anyways lol.

im very self conscious about my height too. a lot of people think im in my 20's because im so tall. i wish i was just like half a foot shorter. im gonna hate being an adult yet people already think i am one.

thats all yo...my 2 fav pokemon are sylveon and sentret btw :cool: hmu if you want my FC to hang out with this obviously s̶u̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶e̶l̶y̶ rad dude!

Redoing mine.

My name is Kane and I am a Roblox addict.
Favourite movies: Psycho 1960, Chronicle, Big Hero 6, Montage of Heck, Zero Day.
Favourite TV shows: Stranger Things, American Horror Story, Bates Motel, A Series of Unfortunate Events.
Favourite books: Pet Sematary, the Death Note manga, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Harry Potter, The Maze Runner, The Hunger Games.
Favourite music artists/bands: Nirvana, Billy Talent, Blink-182, Paramore, Gorillaz, Bring Me The Horizon (guilty pleasure lol), Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Maroon 5, Nine Inch Nails.
Favourite colours: Blood red and purple.
Interests: Reading, writing, vidya gaemz, talking on forums where I can speak my opinion without people passing cruel, unneeded judgement.
Favourite video games: Fire Emblem, Pok?mon, Animal Crossing, Grand Theft Auto, Stardew Valley, Kirby, Smash Bros, Zelda.

Last edited:
Hiya everyone!

Name: Bridget
Birthday: August 8th, 2001 (Yes I'm extremely young for my grade)
Grade: 10th (I was suppose to be held back in preschool because my mom felt like I wasn't socially ready for my grade but it turns out I do just fine)
Pets: 2 Dogs
Favorite Color: Blue
Lucky Numbers: 7,21
Favorite Band: Green Day or All American Rejects
Favorite Solo Artist: Bon Jovi
Favorite Song as of right now: The Eden Project - Fumes
Favorite Clothes Brand: Hollister
What I Look Like: Dark brown hair, hazel eyes, tanish skin, freckles, 5feet 4inches
Sports I do: XC Running, Nordic Skiing, and Track

I am running a half marathon this year
also I am planning on going to Disney World for April break
I'm a very out-going and friendly person if you ever want to talk or get to know me better because I don't really know what to put in here lol >.<

Back