• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

cIementine

Orange 🍊
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3641-2793-6219
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
I just realised that I've been on here for over a month and I'll usually just look at posts and not talk to people. I talk to 3 or 4 people by VM and PM and the AC Best friends system, but there are so many other people on here I need to get to know better. I participate in two other forums, and I talked to more people on the other two than I have so far on here.

So feel free to chat to anyone who decides to post.

Okay.

Well I think it REALLLYYYY helps when members use the IRC / Mumble. I used to be very isolated at the beginning of my TBT life because I only came for ACNL purposes. Over time being spent in the IRC / Mumble I've gotten to know people, to the point where we literally only come on these forums for each other (ACNL has died for some of us). Back me up *****es. So yeah, if you're looking to get to know people beyond this thread, you can always head over to the IRC / Mumble. Don't let the silences scare you away though.

IRC: http://www.belltreeforums.com/chat.php
Mumble: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?90188-The-Bell-Tree-Mumble-Beginner-s-Guide

- - - - -
Hi. My name is Kayla. C:

I love The Vampire Diaries. I'm actually looking for other people on this forum who love to watch that show / talk about it (Horus u suck) because I am obsessed with that show. I want to talk about that. :c Is Silas in Katherine's body now?? FML I am so confused.

Favourite color: Pink
Favourite number: 14
I am: Canadian
Favourite TBT member: Thunder
Favourite staff member: Thunder
Favourite place in the whole wide world: Disney (any one)
Want to go to Disney with: Justin
I want to visit: Spain
I want to marry: LaurenSockHeadKarla
Favourite Blog: http://unalteredreality.com/
Favourite nickname I gave out: Prof Gallium & Phosphorus.
Favourite word to use: bum
Favourite thing about TBT: The events. Seriously the Halloween one was somuchfun.
Ever won TBT lottery: No. I still want to try though.

I love Horus a lot though. <3 He will forever be my one true love. We are destined to meet in real life & get married. It's happening. xoxoxoxo

Last edited:
I am 26, married, and a father.

^_^

My wife doesnt have a 3/2DS just yet, but that will change soon. Currently we share my town.
My step-son has a 3ds and his own copy of new leaf
my son....is only 3

I'm a girl and I love Pokemon and Mario! I also take karate (Tang Soo Do).

hello i'm 14 and i love um animals i guess and i hate school : ) i also love panic! at the disco hey

I mention it because I always get called a boy for some reason.

People judge other people based on their names/avatar/signatures which is pretty shortsighted

Last edited:
Hola, my name is Ricardo. I'm a shy guy so I don't socialize much because I don't know what to say plus my heart races every time I talk to someone (very very nervous). I'm almost 19 yrs old and I like Pokemon, Scrubs, and Supernatural.

Right now I am in community college after I failed to pay for orientation for a 4-yr college. I dream of becoming a mechanical engineer.

Last edited:
I'm a girl that's 12 and my real name is Amanda, but I prefer Lynn more which is my middle name~ I also LOVE stuffed animals <3 And I have a B in language arts ;-;

I'm a loner on this forum, so I suppose it would be helpful to try to get to know people. I'm a socially awkward 13-year-old girl named Sarah. I used to go by Lola, since Sarah is such a common name, but oh well. My favorite color is blue, my second being red. I love to read and am reading Les Miserables right now. Let me tell you, Les Miserables is killing me. I don't need 100 pages just to describe the Battle of Waterloo, especially when it's not incredibly relevant to the story. Urgh. I play Pokemon and New Leaf, but that's about all gamingwise right now. I read Homestuck, and I hate this megapause it has going on. And I just typed way too much about myself I'm sorry.
But in response to Lunatic, I don't like The Vampire Diaries either. It seems to have a 50-50 rating, where half of the people like it and half don't, which I suppose is good because at least it's not like certain things where everybody seems to hate it.
And to the person above me, STUFFED ANIMALS YES.

Last edited:
I am a 15-year-old film buff who always watches films every day (mostly from The Criterion Collection).

I'm not a fan of sports, but I do enjoy watching some sports films (some examples would be Raging Bull or Jerry Maguire).

I have autism, which generally means my brain functions differently than most people.

I have a vastly different taste in film from others my age, as many would keep on going for those dumb Adam Sandler comedies (though I did like Punch-Drunk Love, at least I can stand him in there), or the Scary Movie franchise (I never really liked the movies, I didn't find them funny, and I prefer other parodies such as Airplane!, or Hot Shots!).

Last edited:
I'm a 20 year old British Male who's currently unemployed and live in my parents house while paying rent (I swear I'll find a job soon, I PROMISE)

I generally like Cutesy stuff, Anime, Soft and small characters with freakishly unrealistic features can make me go D'aww really easily. (Kirby, Ness, Not overly done Chibi stuff.) I don't make this my life though.

Generally I'm quite lonesome around the forums since I can be..."Shouty" nor generally nice to some users because they're "Popular" It's a long story so I'd really rather not go talking about it. I tend to act nicer to people when I get to know them more.

My personality is weird, I can swap personalities really fast depending on my mood and how I've been upset or ticked off.

...That's really much it, I apologize in advance if I've ever called anyone things I shouldn't have, I just generally dislike well known people for no reason.

Last edited:
I am 25, female. I'm an artist which includes drawing, painting, sculpting, crafting. I love music and dance. I am a gym monkey, I get up at 5am everyday to go for an hour before work. I love cooking. I collect Monster High and Ever After High dolls. I also watch the cartoons. I watch most cartoons. I freaking LOVE cartoons. My body may age but my heart never will. I Rock climb, hike and go camping. I work as a Manager/Assistant/Heart and soul of a Veterinary Clinic. I bring my dog Kismet to work with me everyday, she is my life. I have been in a relationship for 4 years and am totally in love and happy. I am Canadian and will always be proud of that. I am also from B.C. and will be doubly proud of that. I am openly bisexual and support equality for ALL and ALWAYS WILL. I am not religious but I am spiritual. I do believe in more than what we see, I just don't know what it is. I was bullied all through highschool. I have dermatillomania where I pick the skin on my neck constantly without even realizing it. Some people with this condition pick multiple spots, which I do but mostly just the one spot. It gets so bad sometimes I bruise myself or make myself bleed. I have Essential Tremors as well so my hands are always shaking. I think you have heard enough about me now.

I'm Sara! I'm 18 years old and currently looking for a job and the right school for me. I started class at an Art Institute but dropped after a week due to regret (also had a cutoff to not be charged for attending the pricey college). Odds are looking at that I will be majoring in art, and hoping to minor in dance. I enjoy playing video games, watching anime, and dancing (although I haven't in a while due to not being enrolled in a studio). Cats are pretty much my life! I'm a feminist and fully support equality for all. <3 My favorite colors are pink and red, I'm 5'2" and just over 100 lbs.

I'm an anime-loving boy who loves Animal Crossing, anime, and TV! I play the clarinet and I read The Heroes of Olympus book series. I love to watch anime and would also love to be recommended of a few.

i'm gay and i'm a little **** that's pre much all you need to know :)

Well, I'm 19 and have 4 tattoos and 10 piercings and I plan to have more. I LOVE KAYLA MORE THAN WORDS. I drink more than a person my age should do. I sound like a guy and I was a dancer, cheerleader and gymnast for 11 years. I have a large addiction to chicken and dr pepper. I have a crush on Sock shush, don't tell him

Back