• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Get to know the people you share the forum with each day.

This is a really nice thread! I'm still a newbie and would love to get to know the people of the fourms. You could probably tell my name eh.. nickname is Abby, but my full name is Abigail. Believe it or not i'm actually 12 although I usually mention my age after the person gets to know me a little. The usual age group of my friends is 15-17 years which may seem crazy, but it's who I get along with best and can be myself around. As I said before I usually don't mention my age without getting to know the person because, well it's probably the safest way to go about strangers. Also people are quick to judge with age and I don't blame them.
As you could probably tell it's hard to come across teenagers that will actually get to know a 12 year old. Which is why I use the internet! Anyway before I get too carried away i'm Abby my age is 12 and I love music, singing, animals, and inline skating! Congratulations if you actually read all this I don't expect you too.

Yeah, it's probably safer to not mention your age, sister!LOL I'm 13, a girl, I love animals, art, singing, dancing, video games, andof couse, ACNL!

This is a really nice thread! I'm still a newbie and would love to get to know the people of the fourms. You could probably tell my name eh.. nickname is Abby, but my full name is Abigail. Believe it or not i'm actually 12 although I usually mention my age after the person gets to know me a little. The usual age group of my friends is 15-17 years which may seem crazy, but it's who I get along with best and can be myself around. As I said before I usually don't mention my age without getting to know the person because, well it's probably the safest way to go about strangers. Also people are quick to judge with age and I don't blame them.
As you could probably tell it's hard to come across teenagers that will actually get to know a 12 year old. Which is why I use the internet! Anyway before I get too carried away i'm Abby my age is 12 and I love music, singing, animals, and inline skating! Congratulations if you actually read all this I don't expect you too.

Yeah, it's probably safer to not mention your age, sister!LOL I'm 13, a girl, I love animals, art, singing, dancing, video games, andof couse, ACNL!

I get really uncomfortable telling my age over the internet yaknow
Hi my name is 50m4ra I got trapped in the internet for hacking the NSA PSA Isa wsa esa rsa tsa ysa usa osa asa asa esa FSA gsa hsa jsa ksa lsa zsa xsa csa vsa bsa AND the NSA. I'm currently trying to learn 2 new languages, attempting to make a beautiful hacked town in Acnl, love vidia games and overall likeable(I mean I hope!) Person!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I get really uncomfortable telling my age over the internet yaknow
Hi my name is 50m4ra I got trapped in the internet for hacking the NSA PSA Isa wsa esa rsa tsa ysa usa osa asa asa esa FSA gsa hsa jsa ksa lsa zsa xsa csa vsa bsa AND the NSA. I'm currently trying to learn 2 new languages, attempting to make a beautiful hacked town in Acnl, love vidia games and overall likeable(I mean I hope!) Person!

Never really posted anything about me so here it goes:

I'm Alex
I live in the U.K.
I'm a bisexual atheist
Currently studying environmental science but also work for the civil service dealing with benefits.
I prefer animals to humans which may be because I've been bullied my whole life which has led to self hatred and self harm.
I love nature.
I love classic Disney Movies, favourites being The Little Mermaid and Jungle Book.
I love trance music, AVB being my favourite producer/dj.
I'm currently watching Scooby Doo while cuddled up to my teddy bear I've had since I was 2 years old while listening to the wind and pouring rain.

Stupid tbt posting twice!

Last edited:
Uhhh here goes

I'm Sunny, I'm 27 and my pronouns are they/them. I was in the US Army for 5 1/2 years (it sucked lmao) and I medically retired this year because I'm Type 1 Diabetic. Uh I also have anxiety and depression and a sleep disorder so I am generally awake at weird hours. I have a Pomeranian named Inquisitor Da'len (I am a huge. HUGE. Dragon Age fan) and she's my life haha, she just turned two last month. I don't have a job right now so I have a lot of free time, I spend it playing ACNL or loom knitting stuff, mainly hats and blankets. I really want to try to make a sweater or a pair of socks soon. I also really love tea and I have like...50+ varieties OTL I need to stop buying tea.

As far as ACNL, my favorite villager is Dotty (she will NEVER! move out) and I really like refurbishing furniture. I love fairy tale themed items, food items are really cute, and I have so many music boxes I'm going to have to start giving them away soon to make room in my storage. I wish my house could get bigger lmao so I could fit more cute stuff in it. Right now I'm trying to landscape but I'm too impatient to make elaborate paths so mostly I'm just trying to breed all the flowers I lost when I wasn't playing for like 2 years.

Well well well... My name's Hayden,
im a semi-nerd in the united states, california, who's 14 and in his freshman year.
I dont care about politics, So at least Im not that controversial when it comes to those threads.
I, apparently, live under rock, since I never watch the news or newspaper.... Im in a family of 4 that's kinda unstable right now... Currently chilling with my dad right now.
You can already tell Im a splatoon weeb, (well isnt that obvious?)
I tend to act funny all the time in the forums, but, truthfully, im silent as heck and 70% Introvert.
Ironically, I havent found out about splatoon until recently (3 months ago) even though it came out 2015 (Why havent I seen a single splatoon advertisement FOR TWO YEARS)
Im in major love of the squid sisters, Marie is my personal favorite, but both are just the same!
I tend to lean towards FPS/TPS Shooter games, I also play the occasional rpg or indie game.
Im terrible with homework.in fact, im really lazy.
Teachers love me, for some reason (maybe because I'm always stickin my nose in my phone, because im quiet?)
I love science-fiction, post-apocalyptic and true story books (The Hunger Games, The Divergent are good examples)
I don't own any gaming systems besides my trusty 3DS and phone.

Idk what else to say, that pratically it!

hi im i love to sin
i spend a lot of time working as a barista
i enjoy acnl, star wars, and a lot of other things you probably don't want to hear
i enjoy the forums, gardening (acnl and in my actual garden) and painting.
i currently go to college, but idk what i want to major in so don't ask me that.
ill probably end up traveling before i decide, self discovery and all that.
i love to play with other people so dont be afraid to send me a pm

I think I've posted here before, but it was a loooong time ago so here's updated stuff???? lol

I'm Sam, but I hate my name, most people call me Balverine/Balv/something like that. Sami is an ok nickname
Even tho people assume I'm a guy most of the time, I'm a ladybro.

I love cosplaying! I have been anything from Caesar Zeppeli from JoJo's BA, to Hanji Zoe from SNK!! I'll be going as fem!Waluigi to youmacon soon, and then Rhys and Gaige from Borderlands in March!!

I have two kitties, Rhys and Celty; a fancy hamster named Cornwallis and a cockatiel named Crisperton.

I'm also a super huge videogame loser lmao. Borderlands, Stardew Valley and Fable are my big favs!!

aaaand uuuhhh let's be friends???? idk lol

hi im jess! or 叶丽英 as my chinese name goes;
i love love love love love cute things! like rilakkuma and sweet foods and cute little knick-knacks and also pastel things!
i love exo so much i'd probably burn my limited edition korilakkuma plush for them if they asked.
i love warm evenings with cold oolong and a little snack!
im turning 15 this december and i go to a teeny tiny private school. i want to move but i don't wanna lose contact w my best bros :(
i usually give the wrong first impression. i may seem upbeat at first, but honestly i'm more often sad than not. when im in a good mood im rlly loud.

i can't really think of anything else. nice to meet everyone! ♡♡♡

hell o my name is lani and my japanese name is サンシャインレインボ but you can call me either ^^

I don't think I've posted here yet so:

Hello everyone, my real name is classified so call me Unicorn or Uni. I am 13 years old and live in Canada. I have known and played Nintendo since 2011, when my older sister got a 3ds for her 10th birthday. The first 3ds game I have played is Super Mario 3D Land, which was popular back then and I really liked. I played it a lot until my sister got Animal Crossing: New Leaf while I was shopping for my 9th birthday present. I have been playing New Leaf since July 2nd, 2013, which was 12 days before my 9th birthday. Since I was quite young, I thought the game would be "ugly" and stuff but once I created my character and played I got so addicted! I have been playing for 4 years straight and still play. I have had lots of memories and fun times with the game, including some bad ones.

I have known the forums since March 2015. I had an account here, but my parents were very cautious of what I'm doing on the internet, so since I joined without their permission they kicked me off the account. Sad times.

I was lurking this place a little bit in 2015 and 2016, too scared to create another account. I didn't know much about tbt, I only came to do animal crossing trades. So I didn't really pay attention to the other parts of the forum, which is why I'm kinda noobish around them.

In June 2017 I made a new account, this one. I was getting really bored of animal crossing since I had nobody to play with, so I just took the plunge. Obviously confusion happened since I didn't know you couldn't make more than once account, but all was sorted out and now I'm on tbt again!

Now, more info on me generally:

-I like candy and chicken
-I hate music
-I hate sports
-I love Nintendo
-I love cute stuff
-I am extremely shy and quiet in real life
-I am quite active around the forums
-My favourite New Leaf villager is Lolly. She is my best friend in the game, and cares about me more than any other villager!
-I like to draw a bit, but I suck
-I am very sensitive. I laugh when I really don't wanna and can't control it, same with crying. People like to play around with me like that. Don't do it. Or else.
-I am very cheap

So yeah, I'm honestly bored out of my mind rn, so I'll do this cringey introduction thing that I've probably already done already.
Uhh, so I'm interested in creative subjects like drawing and writing and although I'm suppose I'm good at both, in the grand scheme of things I'm definitely not hnjsksk. I lose what little motivation I have really easily, so viewing other's work when can be as discouraging as it is inspiring ;;;;;; Atm, I'm planning on doing a molecular biology degree at uni (or molecular cell biology, but I'll have to see how the criteria/modules differ) - this info isn't really valuable, I just feel like rambling, haha.
Also, I won't disclose my age specifically but despite how I come across, I'm not a 12 year old lmfao. What eLSE, uh, idk XDDDDD lol

All you need to know about me, is that, I am...
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6u9h6hagd1s8ww0g4s80swgsw_640.jpg

hello im a 18 yo korean living in canada who enjoys baking and writing (*~*) i have written a popular series online and i finally finished the third book! my favourite season is winter yet i love cherry blossoms as they remind me of my girlfriend~ kkk

I'm 43 year old who likes lolis
My wife is Ness

I haven't done this yet, so here goes.

Hiya! I've been a member of The Bell Tree Forums for over two years now. A family member of mine introduced me to Pokemon when I was in second grade. She was watching a Diamond and Pearl episode on TV, and that's how it all started for me. When I was little, I loved Dawn, which is why I put her as my avatar. As for my username, I just combined Dawn and her first Pokemon (which is also one of my favorite Pokemon). I like the color pink, and I absolutely love listening to songs from the 70s and 80s (mostly the 80s). I like listening to Queen, Journey, and many more, but I'm freakin' obsessed with Steve Perry Journey at the moment. I'm an excellent procrastinator. My favorite subject is Math. I'm not quite fond of reading books, but I used to be back in my elementary years. I'm a Ravenclaw. My favorite season is Summer, but my favorite holiday is in the Winter - Christmas! I think that's enough facts for now. If you wanna chat with me, feel free to!

Last edited:
hi i'm ri and i'm 15. although i joined tbt in 2014, i've only begun using it a year ago! like many of us here, i love all things animal crossing and i'm anxiously waiting for an animal crossing on the switch. music is my life, and i enjoy nature. unfortunately, i suffer from a very high anxiety disorder and i have depression, but animal crossing helps to calm me down. although i suffer from depression, i still try to promote positivity!! (hence my signature) i also draw a bit and yeah. that's me.

I'm tessie, or tess :)

im 25, i feel like a grandma on this site but whatever lol. im american, born/raised/live in pennsylvania.
ive been vegan for 3 years, and i enjoy the lifestyle so much. i feel its the least i can do for this planet and the animals.
i'm a grad student and in 2019 ill be receiving my doctor of pharmacy so that'll be cool, ask me about drugs!
i used to be suuuuuuuuuuuper addicted to this online PC star wars game like 12 years ago, when i was 13 years old and thats where i met my boyfriend :3 hes amazing and getting a PhD in math and im so proud of him. i love him to bits!!!! long distance is hard, but we visit each other when we are on break from school.

oh and way back in 2002 when i was 10 years old i asked my parents to buy me animal crossing for the gamecube bc my friend recommended it. over a decade later i bought new leaf & thats how im here!

Hi everyone :D
I'm Marnie, I'm 17 from England. I've loved Animal Crossing since I was around 8 and I first played Wild World. I also love music (Pink Floyd, Grateful Dead, David Bowie, Led Zeppelin, The Doors), swimming, travelling, etc! I'm passionate about animal rights and animals in general. I'm not very good at conversations and can be a bit awkward, but I love making friends :)

Hey, this is gonna be long an awkward. You don't have to read if you don't want to. As of right now, I'm not sure what I'm going to say. It might turn person, it might turn funny, who knows. This could go in many directions. Idk man. I'm just gonna type until I feel like it's enough, so it may or may not sound like just plain rambling. I'm also super bad at explaining things. Wow! There's the first thing about me! Anyway, hi there. I'm Ali and I've been playing animal crossing since the very first debut on the gamecube. I'm now a junior in high school, and I'm surprised I got this far. I'm in two college-level classes, Pre-Calc and AP Lang. I like to play soccer and I am in love with theatre. Not musical theatre, I can't sing for ***. I'm on the improv team (for the second year) and did my first play as Barb in Farce of Habit this past October. I'm really sad because the German teacher (whom I had since freshman year) retired, and now I'm stuck with a new teacher who is probably going to fail me. I went to Germany last summer with the German teacher and a few other classmates within an exchange. I couldn't have been paired with a better partner, and everything about the trip was perfect. I became close to now my best friend, and no one has loved me more (not my host sister, although she is one of my best friends too and I love her with all my heart). I hadn't been that happy in years, if ever. I struggle with many different mental disorders (that's a story for later, if any of you actually care enough lmao), but in Germany, I felt at home and all of my mental problems dropped 200%. I miss everyone who took part in the exchange, I met some pretty damn cool people. I love meeting new people and possible friends. Which, by the way, if anyone reads this and wants to be friends, SAY SOMETHING. I won't deny anyone. That's really all I can think of right now. Oh, and I basically live and breathe snapchat. Feel free to add me @xxdeci122 . Is that illegal? To put my snapchat on here? Oh well, add me dudes. I'll add you back and we can start a streak. OH also I sit here in my room in the middle of Colorado, and I have friends all over the US and across the world (literally). In CO, however, I have like three friends lololol that's probably enough for now, thanks for reading if you got this far! You have some strong willpower! Hope I didn't waste your time! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i hml v v much

- - - Post Merge - - -

THAT POSTED TWICE?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'M NOT EVEN GONNA GET THE BELLS WORTH THAT GIANT PARAGRAPH? unfortunate.

Last edited:
Back