Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

I was piled on with a persuasive essay assignment. It requires quite a bit of research, so I've been busy with that. That should explain my inactivity.

I was piled on with a persuasive essay assignment. It requires quite a bit of research, so I've been busy with that. That should explain my inactivity.

In my eyes no it doesn't, in others maybe. I've still managed to be active whilst catching up on revision and 4 assignments.

River (5)
3DSfan134
AndyB
MyLifeIsCake
Hikari
oath2order

Kuma (4)
Lauren
TheCreeperHugz
pallycake
River

Hikari (3)
Gandalf
lynn105
FireNinja1

pallycake (1)
Prof Gallows

These votes confuse me seeing as the mafia should have had enough players to tip either hikari or kuma over the balance and save river. Seems oath threw them off by voting river in place of kuma just before the day ended.

Considering the suspicion fireninja has been under in the past I am going to put my list as:

TheCreeperHugz
Fureninja1

Not sure about mylifeiscake. The fact that they didn't change vote from river seems to make me feel they are innocent

Seriously think fatigue has set in with a lot of users now. It's the same old... votes with no explanation.

I think AndyB voted for me after I said I wasn't a mafia. Lauren had asked the question, so I think she might be trying to draw attention away from her. It was my first IRC conversation.

2hpoSOU.jpg

Night 7

FireNinja1 was asleep when the lynching party arrived. He remained asleep when they stormed into his house. He slept all the way to the gallows. And finally woke in time for his lynching.

FireNinja1 the Mafia Underling has been lynched.

24 hours to get all night actions in.

Wow, I'm seriously surprised O.O This was the best death by far. But we still have one more member to go, and another night. Remain safe townies! :0

Imagine if we hadn't lynched foxwolf64... This would have happened four days ago hahaha.

Either way, one more to go.

Clearly someone is now desperate, voting for fellow mafia members. So it's harder now as we can't see who is voting for who, therefore we need to back track from River.

I assume that mafia will kill me tonight as I started the lunch for Fireninja, Also gallows, why did you stick up for Fireninja and you was the last to vote. Did you know something?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lynch**

rFAFrcc.jpg

Day 8

The remaining residents of Bell Tree woke to good news - nobody had died during the night.

You have 24 hours to vote for the Day 8 lynch. If all the votes are in early, I will make an early warning post that I will end voting early.

Last edited:
All players are now free to post again, including observers. Analysis and feedback particularly welcome.

Player list has been updated with roles. Congrats to Town, and specifically to TheCreeperHugz, AndyB, Gandalf, Lauren and MyLifeIsCake for surviving to the end.

Action and Vote list

Mafia Chat

Observer Chat

Aaaand a teaser...

Last edited:
It was good to see the town win. And as much as I'd want to join Season 2 when the opportunity comes up, I want to wait until I'm good at this, lol.

Back