• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Well, if you're not going to can give some solid reasons and "evidence"... then you're kinda stuck with the finger pointed at you.

Specify a reason to why you think Hikari is mafia..

I already explained that I think it's kinda suspicious that in the begining we started off with a lot of talk-a-tive people but then after people thinking that they're mafia they started posting less and less..

We could look at people who haven't posted as much, but I'd rather look to those who vote in particular ways.
Now, Lynn has voted out of the blue a few times for whoever. But also, it seems that a few people follow a pattern in voting. For example, last voting round, Lynn and River both voted for Hikari. But also Gandalf and Fireninja did. River now being shown as mafia.. these few have shared votes often.
What say you?

You do have a good point... for now, I'm going to vote for Lynn.

I already explained that I think it's kinda suspicious that in the begining we started off with a lot of talk-a-tive people but then after people thinking that they're mafia they started posting less and less..

You're one to talk, you hardly post anything. And to me that's you trying to hide the fact you're mafia, that you're not to let anything slip.

You're one to talk, you hardly post anything. And to me that's you trying to hide the fact you're mafia, that you're not to let anything slip.

Also, when River was trying to convince me that she was a detective, she said Lynn was a Townie. We all know now that River was Mafia and not a Detective, so was she trying to protect one of her fellow mafia, by saying Lynn was a Townie?

Love the vote change there 3DS.. real smooth. Nothing more than a petty vote, all because he voted for you.
GG, hope Mafia wins.

Love the vote change there 3DS.. real smooth. Nothing more than a petty vote, all because he voted for you.
GG, hope Mafia wins.

Don't you just love revenge votes? (Sarcasm)

Why am I not surprised?

If the mafia kills me later tonight, then I think we'll all have a strong suspicion as to who is mafia, if 3DSfan doesn't get lynched.

Why am I not surprised?

If the mafia kills me later tonight, then I think we'll all have a strong suspicion as to who is mafia, if 3DSfan doesn't get lynched.

Doesn't look to be that way. But honestly I wouldn't doubt if he was.

seems people think Lynn is mafia too. I just now got on so I don't really know the story, and looking back, nothing really explains it enough for me to set a vote yet.

Hopefully, everyone votes because at the moment, there could be 6 mod-kills in one day.

Hopefully, everyone votes because at the moment, there could be 6 mod-kills in one day.

I doubt Karla would modkill 6 in one day (well, 5, I'll vote soon, Leaning towards Lynn, though I might vote differently is someone else seems more suspiious), since that would half the remaining players

I'm going to vote, but I'd really like someone to give me a good explanation as to which person I should vote for.

I'm going to vote, but I'd really like someone to give me a good explanation as to which person I should vote for.

Lynn, she has bandwagoned all the way through not giving a reasonable excuse for each vote, she doesn't give any input into discussion and if the information is correct, river apparently told hikari she was a townie, now River was mafia so maybe she was covering for fellow mafia if the information is correct.

Oh boy, more votes that just jump on with everyone else's conclusions. Make your own mind up.
Granted Oath and 3DS are having their little spout, but at least it's something.

Well, I'm going to take River defending Lynn from Hikari as a good sign. So I'll be voting for her. Not cause of the bandwagon.
But at least this time there is some good proof.

2hpoSOU.jpg

Night 5

The lynching party kicked down lynn105's door, and found her sitting at a table, facing towards them with a glass of wine. A quick glance around the room told the lynchers everything. It seemed that every square foot of the house was wired to explode. Lynn105 had a crazed look on her face. "Looks like you found out after all," she said quietly. She had a trigger device in her hand, which she activated. But nothing happened. There was a stunned silence in the house, until the lynching party realised that they would have been dead by now if the explosives worked. Lynn105 flew into a rage as they seized her, and screamed profanities to the high heavens as she was led to the gallows.

lynn105 the Suicide Bomber has been lynched.

It is now night time, and Mafia KP = 1. You have 24 hours to get all actions in.

Wat I don't drink wine, I'm only 12!

And you guys are good at this (or am I just bad?) *Cries*

Good luck to the remaining mafia~ I should of bombed someone D:

tumblr_md4djnOIMi1qd34ado1_500.png

Back