• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Okay, I finally voted out a Mafia player! And River tried to trick us with her Detective act, and I fell for it, until she voted for me after I told her my role.

Why. Why would you. Why. This game is about lying yet you tell people your role, how moronic.

Why. Why would you. Why. This game is about lying yet you tell people your role, how moronic.

Hikari can say their role. But does everybody else believe that's their role? That's the thing. You can tell people things but they just might not believe you.

rFAFrcc.jpg

Day 5

Just kidding. Nothing happened.

You have 24 hours to vote for the lynch. If I receive more than 3 requests, I will extend day.

Last edited:
I have this feeling that a few of the mafia members are just staying quiet in the thread, to try and keep themselves away/hidden.
For that, I'll be calling out those people and voting for that. You aint sneaky!

There's either a doctor around like Andy said, or the mafia actually managed to roleblock themselves... I'm going to believe the later
b/c I think it is highly unlikely there are two doctors (not impossible though)

Okay then. There are three mafia players remaining. Let's get this ball rolling.

I don't really have a suspicion list. I'm kind of looking towards 3DSfan134 just off the basis of not posting as much.

Okay then. There are three mafia players remaining. Let's get this ball rolling.

I don't really have a suspicion list. I'm kind of looking towards 3DSfan134 just off the basis of not posting as much.
All I can say is......I'M NOT FROM THE MAFIA FOR THE LAST TIME! Okay? I'm still posting here though.

We could look at people who haven't posted as much, but I'd rather look to those who vote in particular ways.
Now, Lynn has voted out of the blue a few times for whoever. But also, it seems that a few people follow a pattern in voting. For example, last voting round, Lynn and River both voted for Hikari. But also Gandalf and Fireninja did. River now being shown as mafia.. these few have shared votes often.
What say you?

We could look at people who haven't posted as much, but I'd rather look to those who vote in particular ways.
Now, Lynn has voted out of the blue a few times for whoever. But also, it seems that a few people follow a pattern in voting. For example, last voting round, Lynn and River both voted for Hikari. But also Gandalf and Fireninja did. River now being shown as mafia.. these few have shared votes often.
What say you?

So much sense being spoken here. Lynn definitely is the person I'm voting for next!

What say you?

All my votes have well established posts and reasoning behind them (except ace but really who did at the time). I'd say in this case that rivers vote for hikari was more to take the pressure away from herself.

As i said in an earlier post, my suspicions for hikari were largely based on the votes they placed for bellbringergreen.

Ahhh expected this to happen eventually, I'd try give you evidence and tell you I'm not the mafia but you'd probably not believe me anyways..

I'm still sticking with my previous decision.

#likealltheotherwagonsgo

Back