Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

Great, we lost another town person with a important role again... (RIP ACE and iLoveYou...)

I knew ACE was someone good and I actually thought he was a doctor. I just thought that he was suspicious from the start. I should have changed my vote again, but its good to take risks!

I didn't actually know he was a good, I meant that he stated that we'd be dumb to find out what his role was when he died. Sorry for confusing anyone.

rFAFrcc.jpg

Day 2

An air of fear filled the air of Bell Tree as night fell. Many of the townies retreated into their houses, praying for day to come soon. Not everyone, however, was content to sit back and do nothing. VillageDweller was on the prowl, hunting for clues. He had his suspicions, and this was his chance to confirm them. Nearing a house which had its lights on, he strained his eyes for a good place hunker down and observe. Unbeknownst to him, he wasn't the only one on the prowl. Another figure had been tracking him for some time. It waited until VillageDweller had settled down, then took the shot. There was a "thwump" as the bullet reached its mark, splattering blue everywhere.

tsundere heard thunder, and saw a single flash of lightning. "Odd", she thought, "it was supposed to be a clear night." She ran to check the windows were all shut. Satisfied, she turned and walked back to her bedroom where she was met by a person standing by the doorway with a baseball bat.
"How did you...?" the words struggled to escape her.

VillageDweller the Vigilante has been killed.

tsundere the Townie has died.

I modkilled iLoveYou because she edited a post to remove a read she had on someone. This goes entirely against the premise of the game, in that anything you say cannot be retracted and is open for scrutiny by everyone. I don't want to do that again.

You now have until Midnight GMT on the 12th (31 hours from now) to vote for who you want to lynch. Again, only votes in the Voting Thread will be counted.

Also, there are no clues in the wording of how people die. It's all just flavour text. There is also no discernable difference between "has been killed" and "has died", so don't waste time trying to figure something out from that.

Last edited:
Voting is going to be so hard tonight :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I'll vote near the end of the day phase. I don't even know who i would vote for and that would mean i have no reason to vote for anyonel

i call bs mafia i hate you
rip in pieces and tsundere (tsundere i knew you were a good gurl all along my bby)

In all seriousness good luck everyone. :> (I had a bad feeling I would be killed, I should've just used my shot like I thought but I was stupid lol)

RIP ME AND TSUNDERE

Voting is going to be so hard tonight :c

Because I'm not there to help you out right ;)

Because I'm not there to help you out right ;)

Nah you made me believe ACE was evil even after I thought he was good XD ☆☆☆☆☆ Quality Tips.

I think I'm going to go back and read the posts leading up to ACE's death. I wonder why people were really that desperate to bandwagon him, and i think it's due to defending themselves.

I think it's Justin. He started the bandwagon, or at least influenced people to bandwagon. He wasn't suspected by anyone. I'm looking back at the old posts and Justin basically convinced almost everyone to vote for ACE. He was more or less bringing attention to himself. I don't know though, he hasn't been too chatty so far.

This game is off to the rough start.

Four of us down and I feel like the mafia is just toying with us and picking us off like flies.

Agreed. We really need to keep a close eye on everybody.

What I'm doing is looking back at the old posts before ACE's death. A lot of people were basically agreeing with Justin and was the MOST SENSITIVE of tiny things, like me asking a question due to clarification.

Justin really did try to throw people under the bus for not voting with the bandwagon, thats the reason I switched my vote. Because he was jumping down my throat about my vote for BBG.

Back