• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia [Game Over/Town Win]

A friend PM'ed him. No answer. Looks like we might have our first modkill.

Well, at least I won't be modkilled. I'll go out with dignity. (lol)

Hurry, vote before you come chopped thanksgiving turkey like me, Foxwolf64

2hpoSOU.jpg

Night 1

Discussions broke out immediately after the morning lynch. Town seemed to lack direction, as people panicked about securing weapons, not realising their sharpest tool was their mind. Discussion even turned to killing the Amish, until some townspeople stepped forwards and urged calm. This immediately led to accusations and more finger pointing.

One particular member of the town liked everything he heard, to the point of agreeing with everyone. This soon attracted a lot of attention, and calls to have him lynched. Faced with this level of scrutiny, ACE started to crumble. He couldn't put up a solid defence, and was almost daring Town to lynch him. Before long, the majority of Bell Tree had decided he needed to die. ACE was unceremoniously marched to the gallows that had been cleaned up and reset after the events of that morning.

Faced with this obvious lynch, the townspeople didn't even bother with the usual procedures. They wanted to get home in time for dinner. Thus, the executioner wasted no time fastening the noose around ACE's neck.

The lever was pulled.

The noose went taut.

The town fell silent.

It was a while before someone spoke up. "Well...damn."

ACE the Doctor has been lynched.

And as night begins, so too will the blame game. Night will last a minimum of 12 hours, and a maximum of 24 hours.
Mafia KP = 3 for this night.

Mafia and Blue players please PM me your actions by Midnight GMT on the 11th. Take your time when considering what to do. There will no doubt be plenty of chatter as a result of ACE's flip, and you may be better served to wait. You cannot withdraw or change an action after you have sent it. If you do not want to use an action, it would be nice if you could PM me saying so. This is because if I receive all actions before the 24 hours are up, I may end Night early. All actions are resolved at the end of the Night. Depending on your role, you may get feedback. Otherwise, you will only have the Day post to work with.

Back