• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I played Resistance: Fall of Man

Furry Sparks

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Because my dad got a PS3. All I played was online, and it was awesome

:eek: My favorite match was my last one I played, and that was the one with 38 people packed in a small map, and I got 8th place in that one :p. I though from what I played the game was really good, but I hated how if you held down R2 for half a second a little window thing would pop up, and it was sorta hard to get the weapon switch to work. The different grenades were awesome, and I sorta overused them.

I think this is the first time I heard someone say how the game was like. :gyroidtongue:

I played it at my friend's house and the game was pretty good. The map we played on was wayyy too big so it took a long time to find each other, but other then that the game was pretty good.

EvilMonkey158 said:
I played it at my friend's house and the game was pretty good. The map we played on was wayyy too big so it took a long time to find each other, but other then that the game was pretty good.
Yeah, I played a game that was the compleet opposite, a lot of people in a small map. It was so crowded, you would see at least 2 people at all times.

Back