• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who is your favorite Uchi villager, and why?

I've only had Frita so far. She was OK. My main problem with her was due to house placement, I didn't see her that much. She tended to wander around off in the middle of nowhere.

If I could pick an uchi, I think I'd want Phoebe. I don't like how most of the uchis look, but I like her.

Ren?e is my homegirl. She's sweet as heck, and I positively love her design- especially her 'grumpy' eyes. c:

It's Frita!
I've had Muffy before, and Frita seems to be a more balanced version of Muffy.
Muffy, on one-hand, seems very aggressive and mean-spirited. But she had her charms, and was just trying to defend her friends.
But with Frita, she's a more calm sister-like villager. I haven't seen her threaten to get in somebody's face.
She's really easy to please, usually when I get her something, she starts to sing!
But I worry that she's concerned about her skin... her face is a burger! Dx

Rocket cause she's an amazing SUPERHERO!

Rocket.jpg

Mira! Because she's a superhero bunny, what's not to love? haha
If I could change something I'd change her eyes... they're a bit creepy lol

I really love Paula, partially because she was my first uchi, but also because, I really think she fits the role very well... A big, tough, grizzly bear big sister. <3

Rocket, hands down.. She moved into my town randomly, and she really really grew on me.. My friend really wanted her, and I tried to replace her with my other two liked Uchis - Phoebe and Ren?e, but it just wasn't the same.. Rocket was the only Uchi who could fit in my town

However I'd make it so she has more expression on her face, she doesn't express much :p

Also she needs to be more well liked!

Last edited:
This thread is the perfect example as to why Phoebe is one of the most underrated villagers in AC history. I've seen her like 3 or 4 times on this thread - she's freaking awesome. I know some people don't even know she exists. :/

This thread is the perfect example as to why Phoebe is one of the most underrated villagers in AC history. I've seen her like 3 or 4 times on this thread - she's freaking awesome. I know some people don't even know she exists. :/

She's probably my 3rd favourite Uchi :p .. I like her, but she wasn't dreamy worthy to me.. I definitely prefer Phil & Cranston

Oh, I love Phoebe! :) I really want her for my town, she's actually one of my dreamies. It made me sad, because I ran into her while playing hide and seek on the island, and she came into my coffee shop, and I really love her... Just, the reason I didn't list her as a favorite is because I've never *truly* met her, so I don't really feel the same bond with her that I do with Paula. XD

Phoebe is by far the best. I think she's the most appealing aesthetically, but I like Flo and Muffy as well.

I adore Muffy <3 She's one of my absolute favourites of all the animals.
I wouldn't change a thing about her. Except maybe give her a better taste in scarves. Her latest styles have been misguided, to say the least.

Phoebe! <3 She moved randomly into my first town and even though I don't really like the Uchi personality I fell in love with her c': She is the *only* Uchi that I like, the others just don't appeal to me :/ I've had other like Fuchsia and Sylvia, but nah. Phoebe is the only one for me, it's her or no Uchi at all in my town :]

flo c: i love her because she was my first ever uchi and i dunno she was just really adorable. also her house was pretty cool looking and she was really the only uchi i've ever befriended. i was so happy when i found out she was moving into my new town, lol. i wouldn't really change a thing except for the initial shirt she wears. it's an eyesore.

Mira :3 shes yellow and a bunny and a superhero and its like three of my favourite things at once aha~
Although Canberra is in my town and she is quite...intresting...~

Back