Who is your favorite Uchi villager, and why?

The Uchi pool is rather prohibitively limit'd, but there's a few gems in the pool.

Phoebe's a phoenix! How could ya go wrong with a phoenix?

I really want to try Cherry or Muffy but right now I have Agnes and she is just adorable. But there's so many awesome uchis. Mira, Phoebe but for now Agnes is sticking around.

I actually really love Katt, at first I didn't like her, but then I had her in my town and that changed. That little cat grew on me, she was actually the first villager in my current town to give me her picture. I proudly display that picture in my home. I love her little fangs and that her eyes look like sunglasses. I wouldn't change her!

I also like Cherry, Phoebe and Fuchsia!

I have to say Fuchsia followed by Pashmina c: Design wise I think Pashmina wins out but Fuchsia is the one who i'm keeping in my town <3

I have Shari as well and she's an OG villager of mine!!! She IS VERY random and can be a tad *****y lol but I loved her (she's moving out on the 8th I believe) she was the first villager to give me medicine for nothing in return when I got stung.

Muffy because she's basically a gothic lolita sheep. I love the info about her like she's born on Valentine's Day and her photo quote is edgy and beautiful.

Back