• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who is your favorite Uchi villager, and why?

Hazel the quirrel. She has so cute cheeks! And a cute home interior. She also likes the coffee the way i like it, too xD

It's a toss up between Shari and Muffy. I've always adored Muffy but something about Shari just makes me want to cuddle her and go "there, there" all the time lol.

Muffy is the best :3

I wouldn't change anything about her, but I just wish there were more uchis in the game overall :(

Shari is my favourite! I just really think her design is really cute :) I also really like Hazel with her uni brow. Plus she's so short, it's adorable ^_^

Favourite uchi villager would be Fuchsia at the moment, she started off as a permanent villager but then I realised I wanted Mira in town instead because she's sailor venus because as my username says i'm a pretty big fan of Sailor Moon. But then the longer i've had Fuchsia in town the more she's grown on me and i'm going to be pretty sad as of when I have to let her go.

Last edited:
I absolutely adore Shari! She's just so adorable and random. Sadly, she's not in my town. :(

Ursala. I don't like bears in general but she's the only one that I could say "She looks adorable (and very huggable)" plus I love how she has a flower shop as interior. I also like Fuchsia because, well... deer.

Honestly Paula is my favorite. She was the first uchi villager I ever had and I really liked her. The only other one I've had is Phoebe and she's pretty cool, but I just have more of an attachment to Paula.

**** a tie between frita and renee. frita is a walking mcdonalds but renee is cool and looks very pastel grunge

My favorite Uchi villager is Phoebe. I love her phoenix design and her house interior and exterior. I have her still in my town Aladus. ^^

Muffy and Deirdre!

Muffy I love because of her victorian gothic lolita style. Like, at first you'd be under an impression that she's a tight proper lady, but in reality she's pretty laid back and chill.

Deirdre is my new found love. At first, I thought she was pretty "ugly" and undesirable, but ever since I started my forest themed town and needed an uchi villager to fit in- Deirdre has not disappointed me. I now actually make my way out to talk to her and bought her amiibo card online. I think she looks unique and her and her home fits in my town so well. I'm kinda sad that she's not more popular especially for a deer, I think everyone should at least have her in their town once.

Flo or Shari.
Flo because she's adorable and I love penguins -- no other reasons.
Shari because of Chuggaaconroy's ACNL Let's Play.

I just love Cherry. She was the first uchi villager I ever had in the game and I just loved her-especially her design! Pashima's also grown on me a lot too since she moved in.

pashmina and fuchsia! i think fuchsia more though, she just looks like her personality. i also had phoebe for a long time and i think her facial expressions really did her personality justice

My favorite Uchi villager has to be Rocket. Lol I absolutely love her and she was in my town for 2 years. But I replaced her with Maple.. lol

Back