• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who is your favorite Uchi villager, and why?

lea

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
Gold Super Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
5 Envelopes
What do you like most about them? If you could change something about them, what would it be?

Fuchsia, but for some reason I'm getting really into Hazel right now.
Phoebe is brilliant too.
I love Fuchsia because she's so pretty and embodies the uchi personality really well<3
Would not change a thing about any of them. ESPECIALLY HAZEL'S UNI-WOW

Last edited:
Right now I have Shari (she's been my only Uchi) and she's pretty sweet.. and can be a little random. But I like her. And her little yellow feetsies + tail.

Flo. I like her because she's my only real best friend. She's the only villager who's ever given me her picture. I really like how she is an uchi and a penguin. I think those are a great mix. I would change her color scheme if I could. She's dark blue and white, making her look like a real penguin. She'd look cute in purple.

Charlise. I think she is the best looking.

V Yes! Deirdre is really lovely.

Last edited:
Sylvia, the big sister you want to have

Sylvia (known to me as Madsi in French). Because it really is the only one that has inhabited my village. I first didn't really like her look. She seemed to me like a mid-western uneducated wife-beater-wearing-white-trash broad. And then she changed clothes. I still want her to cut her hair though - she doesn't look as good as Kitt. But she grew on me. She also has a baby crib as furniture in her house which makes it all the more appealing as a mother.

She always seems to be the only K.K. Slider fan in Boccages. She is the only one that regularly goes to his concert on saturday nights.

Unknown.jpg
The first time I ever laid eyes on Sylvia in late June when Madsi was unpacking. My blog's commentary is quite revealing. I was saying : so are you on your way out yet ?

1006-027.jpg
Sylvia ready for the sathurday night concert

1006-018.jpg
Sylvia sleeping while water is running in her sink. I'm annoyed at this drinkable water wasting habit

Madsi1.jpg
The Sylvia drawing I posted on Miiverse using my Wii U and Animal Crossing Plaza

Last edited:
Muffy :D she is so cute ;_; i wanna snuggle her fluffyness~ the second I saw her I instantly fell in love with her and she's been one of my favorites ever since ^~^ also her house is fancy...... BONUS :D

Cherry, I love her so much! Sadly she moved out of my town when I was sick for a whole week and thus, unable to play. D=

Perhaps mira, but I'm not really into Uchis , I don't know, they creep me out with their weird language. They use so much slang in the french version that it would have discussed me if they were in WW when i was a kid.

Fuchsia, because of her color scheme and she's so hardcore for something as gentle as a deer. It's like, ironic :)

Back