Oh, my God.

OddCrazyMe said:
Issue #?

BTW grats sooo Much Bul. :gyroidveryhappy:
Issue #213

@ Dragonflamez - Well, I don't know about you, but I like to be featured in a magazine that has an insane amount of subscribers.

:p

Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Issue #?

Issue #213

@ Dragonflamez - Well, I don't know about you, but I like to be featured in a magazine that has an insane amount of subscribers.

Wait, it was you?

Lol, nevermind.

I thought that you were happy that some random person got into NP, and I was like 'WTH?'

Congrats.

*thinks of plan to hax into NP server*

dragonflamez said:
Bulerias said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Issue #?

Issue #213

Wait, it was you?

Lol, nevermind.

I thought that you were happy that some random person got into NP, and I was like 'WTH?'

Congrats.

*thinks of plan to hax into NP server*
Oh, I see. Yeah, that was myself and my brother. I was the one playing guitar while he played the game's instruments.

Thanks to everyone that said congrats by the way.

^_^

I was confirmed to be in 2 in game screen shots against the writers in the community page. I'm not sure but, I mentioned about your YouTube link in chat and someone said they had seen it. I'm not too sure if he said yes to me directly.

Rodriguezjr said:
I was confirmed to be in 2 in game screen shots against the writers in the community page. I'm not sure but, I mentioned about your YouTube ]
Hey there... aren't you from Nsider? I think I've read a couple reviews of yours.

DarthGohan1 said:
Rodriguezjr said:
I was confirmed to be in 2 in game screen shots against the writers in the community page. I'm not sure but, I mentioned about your YouTube ]
Hey there... aren't you from Nsider? I think I've read a couple reviews of yours.
Yep, Rod is a good friend of mine from NSider.

@ Rod - Congrats, I also heard that you were in this magazine... In the Community section, specifically regarding that Star Fox tourney with the NOAs, correct?

Yes Darth, I am from Nsider.

Yeah, other people and my friend told me that I appear in the community section. I can't wait to see it for myself.

Back