• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

TBT's List of the Best Worlds in Games of All-Time

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Peach 🍑
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
Here's how it works. There will be 3 stages to determining this list. First will be the nominations period. Members will be able to nominate their favorite worlds. Then, with the huge list of nominated worlds, it will be narrowed down through a voting process. After one more voting process, the order of the worlds will be determined.

By "world", I mean a world or area in a videogame... not a specific level.
Here are some quick examples:
-Brinstar from the Metroid series
-Lavalava Island from Paper Mario
-Forest of Illusion from Super Mario World
-Spirit Temple in LoZ:OoT

A "world" does not include levels. If you're unsure whether something is a world or a level, just ask me in a PM.

:p And if I'm kinda unsure, I'll ask a couple other people.

<big><big><big>The first stage of the process, like I said, is nominations. Please send me a PM titled "Best World Nominations" with 4 (no more, no less please) nominations for your favorite worlds to me. Please have no more than 2 nominations from the same series.</big></big></big><big><big>

Also, once this is all done, I'd like to make an article for TBT's site. To help out, all you'd have to do is write something up for one of the top worlds. More info about this to come later.</big>

dragonflamez said:
Well, I nominate Sylverant and Te'theyalla.

Or however you spell those. Someone can spellcheck me.
If you wanna nominate, please pm me a list of 4. thanks

dragonflamez said:
DarthGohan1 said:
dragonflamez said:
Well, I nominate Sylverant and Te'theyalla.

Or however you spell those. Someone can spellcheck me.
If you wanna nominate, please pm me a list of 4. thanks
Again, that voting system is a horrible idea.
Fill in the blank please:

That voting system is a horrible idea because ___________________________.

Just calling something horrible won't help... you gotta explain why.

Minoranza said:
You made it?

I dunno, why not just put up polls so we don't have to walk the extra mile.
people could make alts to cheat the system... as sad as that is, it could happen... it has happened before at tbt too.

dragonflamez said:
Its is horrible because no one can see what other people enter, giving you entire control of the nominations.
that way people won't influence others' decisions, which would make the whole point of this list just stupid.

i guarantee i will not alter entries in any way.

Back