• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

OMG!!! it's leaving!!! the hideous thing called flo is leaving!!!!

yeah! i tried ignoring her, introducing myself then ignoring her (with my second character), then finally, i started going up to her to talk, then i would say oh, it's nothing. a week later and the disgusting little thing wants to move!! :)

Hahahaha!! :D I HATED Flo... she moved to my friends village and she also hated her, THEN another friend got their own Flo and they also hated her! AND I searched for Flo online once and came across this (warning: VERY bad language) http://s24.postimg.org/ami0gfuqd/flo.jpg

Such an obnoxious villager! I wonder ff she's actually anyone's favourite?!

Last edited:
I don't hate her actually! o: I never talk to her because I still want her to move, though. One of my best friends is named Flo actually. *u*

One of my flatmates had her and hated her because she moved right in front of their house...
she pretty much cried tears of joy when Flo moved out, then was frustrated at seeing her face on main street :')

I had Flo in my old town. She refused to move for a long time and I barely ever saw her in her house or outside.

Wow, I didn't know Flo is so disliked.

Flo is my first and only uchi villager so far. She moved into the perfect spot that juuust dodged where I planned to build a bridge and the cafe, so I didn't mind her. Her personality was baffling at first, but she grew on me. I think she's just awkward in social situations. I will let her go when she asks though, since I'd like to acquaint other uchi villagers like Mira.

I actually really like Flo, she's my best friend and the only villager in my town to give me their picture. But we've all got different opinions, I'm fine. I just love her though!

This is me with Patty. My favorite penguin is Hopper, who I paid 1m for. I can see both sides of like/dislike.

Last edited:
I actually liked her. She doesn't look that bad compared to other uchis, and she's a penguin. But I still wanted to change her with Phoebe.

Honestly, I think she doesn't deserve the hate, same like Iggly(another penguin and a jock, he's pretty cute IMO).

Huh, I didn't know Flo was so unpopular. o_0 She's not my favorite villager by any means but I really don't dislike her at all. If she asked to move out of my town I'd let her, but there are several residents I'd much rather have gone first.

Poor flo. I hate penguin villagers because they look so ugly/fat ; (

But they aren't as bad as rhino villagers

Penguins are cute IMO. Especially when they're sitting. I don't mind rhinos too.

But I don't like tigers and gorillas.

The penguins are some of my favorite villagers. Gwen, Boomer, Aurora, Cube, Flo, Friga, Hopper, Roald...I could just eat 'em up!

I loved Gwen even more when she asked to come see my house, so I started running. She ran behind me, her arms just a-flailing. So cute.

Oh dude. There are way worse characters than Flo. I mean, take any ostrich, octopus, hippos or rhinos (Merengue included) and I would have understood. But penguins are quite nice actually. Except maybe Cube who looks like a robot/dead penguin.

I started a second town and have Flo, Friga and Roald. Talk about OMG. Friga is set to box up in a day. Staying away from her. Grats!

Back