• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

OMG!!! it's leaving!!! the hideous thing called flo is leaving!!!!

Hahaha you gusy don't like Flo... (he is kinda okay to me)
But I know the reason why you guys dislike Flo (This is funny)

Friga, Boomer and Puck are among my faves on the penguins. Wish Puck doesn't have that sadface though; it's a bit unnerving.

Oh dude. There are way worse characters than Flo. I mean, take any ostrich, octopus, hippos or rhinos (Merengue included) and I would have understood. But penguins are quite nice actually. Except maybe Cube who looks like a robot/dead penguin.

lol i *love* zucker! he's my favorite! i also really love the way he looks

I whack Flo with my hammer every time I see her in main street! It's not just her image and that hair, but her personality.

I don't know why the penguins tend not to be very cute, considering real penguins are so adorable? I don't know why Nintendo made them so fat! Not that I have anything against fat people, the sheep are adorable, but it just looks off.

Isn't it funny how much people hate how animals look? It kind of makes me wonder how you treat people who you find unattractive in real life.

I hate Flo she moved into my town just a few days ago. She is just so ugly! At least her house isn't in a bad spot and at least I have room for one more villager to move in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No offense to the people who like her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually I'm gonna have two spaces when Pancetti moves in two days(so excited for her to move cuz she blocked the path and she is even uglier than Flo) I took her off my signature in advance.

Oh goodness! I think this thread jinxed me! After reading this thread earlier today, I went to my town and found a spot that is reserved for Flo! -gasp-

cool a thread

flo is not as bad as some villagers, though. brb making a thread.

Isn't it funny how much people hate how animals look? It kind of makes me wonder how you treat people who you find unattractive in real life.
in real life i treat them just fine. cause they are real people with real emotions. in animal crossing however, they are not real. they are code and nothing more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh goodness! I think this thread jinxed me! After reading this thread earlier today, I went to my town and found a spot that is reserved for Flo! -gasp-

NNNOOOOOOOOOO!!! i'm so sorry!

I googled 'acnl flo' and followed one of the top links and it brought me to a long-dead anti-Flo cult. My poor darling. :(

I mean, it's fine if you don't like her, everyone has their own opinions and tastes, but she's my fave uchi!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I googled 'acnl flo' and followed one of the top links and it brought me to a long-dead anti-Flo cult. My poor darling. :(

I mean, it's fine if you don't like her, everyone has their own opinions and tastes, but she's my fave uchi!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

wow accidental double-post go me

Who is Flo? Seems like I'm lucky for not knowing. 0.0

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just looked her up. She looks cool ^^

Ahhh I've been thinking about moving Flo out (she offered the other day) but I'm so scared of new villagers messing up the paths I just put down :'(

lol i *love* zucker! he's my favorite! i also really love the way he looks

Me toooo I adore Zucker and Marina. I used to not like the octopi, but now I think they're funny and cute with all their tiny legs and funny mouths.

Back