Dirty secrets. Come confess. [ Secrets of all kinds ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half my ancestors going back to the 17th century were convicts. I also like blunt, heavy objects and swinging them at people, bad combo, no joke.

Half my ancestors going back to the 17th century were convicts. I also like blunt, heavy objects and swinging them at people, bad combo, no joke.

There's a reason we thought you were mafia.

Forum related: I used to be scared that the mods would ban me if they felt like it...XD That was when I first joined, though.
Real Life: One time I was sick and my mom wanted me to take this horrible cherry medicine to help me get better. I didn't want to drink it since it was my least favorite and I almost throw up on it every time, so when she walked out of the room I washed it out in the sink and told her I drank it all. ;~; Don't worry, I got better soon after that! ^^;
I also have a really big one that I don't plan to share here until I'm way older or I'm saying a goodbye to the forums and will never return(the last one will hopefully never happen). Even if the forums have nothing to do with it, I know you guys would be mad at me anyway. XD I'm a guilty person.

When I was in 2nd grade I gave lice to literally all my class. uvu

Haha,stupid *******s

Last edited:
Umm... As shown evidently in an earlier post, I did a little bout with depression... Meh, I am over it. Anyways, I was always really scared of my grandma's cat, and still am. She's nice and affectionate to everyone, and scares the living daylights out of me when she rubs against my shins. I screamed at the dinner table once because of it...

I cannot swim.
I cannot ride a bike, because when I finally learned how in 5th grade, I broke both my wrists.
I burned my bike.
Yeah.

I have some ridiculous phobias like
Fear of flying bugs
Fear of blood
Fear on injuries
Fear of shots
Fear of dying
Fear of being hated
Fear of cars
Fear of hights
Fear of bridges
Fear of kidnapping
Fear of big dogs

And many more.

^YOU NEED XANAX!!! Lol, sorry, 'couldn't help it.

I have had a record of breaking rules on others forums.

Off topic posting
double posting
trolling (even though it wasn't intentional)
flaming
inappropriate language
censor bypassing

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am also very shy in real life, I almost never speak to people other than family unless I am spoken to.

In addition, I blush around females.

Last edited:
I have some ridiculous phobias like
Fear of flying bugs
Fear of blood
Fear on injuries
Fear of shots
Fear of dying
Fear of being hated
Fear of cars
Fear of hights
Fear of bridges
Fear of kidnapping
Fear of big dogs

And many more.

Maybe you have pantophobia, the fear of everything. Then again, maybe it's just a minor phobia for you...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back