DS/Gameboy Library

UltraByte

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I REALLY didn't know where to put this, but I wanted to share the way I sort my GBA/GBC/GB/DS Games.

2roql2c.jpg

This is my sorted library. My GBC/GB games are in the front, then my GBA games, then my DS games. The boxes for MOST of my DS games are in the far back.

2m5z2ww.jpg

The way I pile my GBA games is simple. I pile them on top of eachother, rotating them each time, like this:

=========|
|=========
=========|
|=========

It's WAY easier to do it this way, and keeps the pile from toppling over.

Anyways, my library.

GBC/GB
Duke Nukem
Tony Haw's Pro Skater 3
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Trading Card Game

GBA
Golden Sun
Sonic Advance
Fire Emblem
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories
Pokemon: Sapphire
Sims: Bustin' Out
Pokemon: Fire Red
Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past FOUR SWORDS
Advance Wars 2

DS
Metroid Prime: Hunters First Hunt
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Need for Speed: Underground 2
Nintendogs: Chihuahua & Friends
Super Mario 64: DS
Elite Beat Agents

And now the point of this thread.... I NEED GAME SUGGESTIONS!!!

Game suggestions? Hmm... I would recommend Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, Yoshi's Island DS, and New Super Mario Brothers, just to name a few.

My sis has NSMB, and I'm thinking of getting Yoshi. I already told you I don't like Castlevania games. But whatever.

UltraByte said:
My sis has NSMB, and I'm thinking of getting Yoshi. I already told you I don't like Castlevania games. But whatever.
Oh, you should have posted your WHOLE collection so I would know what you have.

:p

But I highly recommend Yoshi's Island DS. Even though it gets really difficult near the end, it's a really rewarding game. And yeah, I forgot that you don't like Castlevania.

Bulerias said:
UltraByte said:
Oh, you should have posted your WHOLE collection so I would know what you have.

But I highly recommend Yoshi's Island DS. Even though it gets really difficult near the end, it's a really rewarding game. And yeah, I forgot that you don't like Castlevania.
Well, it's my sisters. I don't include my sister's stuff.

Metroid Prime Hunters is a goodie to get... but if you buy it for the online, don't bother. Every game kinda has it's 'rush' on TBT where everyone plays. Then things... go dead.

Knightshot said:
is that pokemon gold version i see? because i see a gold cartridge. lol anyways I have that game.

Yep. It's corrupt data though. ;_;

Justin said:
Metroid Prime Hunters is a goodie to get... but if you buy it for the online, don't bother. Every game kinda has it's 'rush' on TBT where everyone plays. Then things... go dead.

Yeah, I don't exactly want that game.

Back