Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Well, my friend is offering to sell me his PSP, 1 gig memory stick, Katamari Damacy, and another good game whose name escapes me at the moment for $100-$120. Is this a good deal?

The PSP is like 200 dollars or something. So if it's in good condition, go ahead! =D

It's not a bad deal, I just don't like the PSP

:p

Really though, You're saving about $200 on the deal.

Go for it!

He's practically giving it for free..

PSP- 250$ or 200$.
Memory Stick 1GB- 20-30$ (if you know where to look, if not then 50$)
Games- $40+

So.. yeah, GO FOR IT!

PS: DO NOT UPDATE YOUR PSP.. PM ME FOR INFO.

Now a good friend would not want to rip his friend off, instead give him a good deal, or find him ways he could get the most out of his PSP.

But if you wanna take advantage of the sistuation, take the PSP and run.

or be a moraly good person. Its your choice.

Fanghorn said:
Now a good friend would not want to rip his friend off, instead give him a good deal, or find him ways he could get the most out of his PSP.

Well, I actually never proposed a price and just asked him to propose one, and he's a pretty serious gamer so he knows what he is selling.

Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:

Well, I actually never proposed a price and just asked him to propose one, and he's a pretty serious gamer so he knows what he is selling.
Ah ok.

If you wanna buy it, go ahead. Don't blame him if the battery life dies in about 30 minutes.

It depends, what Firmware does he have? If its 2.80 or below get it and PM me for details, if its above 2.80 and is not a custom firmware don't get it. Also either way buy a 2 or 4 gig memory stick after, 1 gig is nothing. Either way PM me.

Also @ Fanghorn: The battery life is about 6 hours and you can buy new batteries that are a couple hours more than the DS's.

JJRamone2 said:
It depends, what Firmware does he have? If its 2.80 or below get it and PM me for details, if its above 2.80 and is not a custom firmware don't get it. Also either way buy a 2 or 4 gig memory stick after, 1 gig is nothing. Either way PM me.

Also @ Fanghorn: The battery life is about 6 hours and you can buy new batteries that are a couple hours more than the DS's.
I'll ask him about the firmware... But I know why it should be lower... For hacks and such, correct? I personally am just going for the PSP for the software, so I wouldn't care too much for that...

Katamari. <3

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:

I'll ask him about the firmware... But I know why it should be lower... For hacks and such, correct? I personally am just going for the PSP for the software, so I wouldn't care too much for that...

Katamari. <3
thing is...well let me just PM you.

JJRamone2 said:

Funny, when I played my friends fully carged PSP, it only lasted 30 minutes give or take.

Fanghorn said:
JJRamone2 said:

Funny, when I played my friends fully carged PSP, it only lasted 30 minutes give or take.
really? Wow...that seems exadurated/not true/broken Psp.

It probably wasn't really fully charged.

Go for it... at the very least it's a good MP3 player... that's what my friends with it use it for mainly... screw playing games on it.

There are a couple good ones though.

DarthGohan1 said:
Go for it... at the very least it's a good MP3 player... that's what my friends with it use it for mainly... screw playing games on it.

There are good ones...

Loco Roco
Katamari
Socom 3
Some of the RPGs, forgot the names

etc

DarthGohan1 said:

yeah MGS:pO, Loco Roco and Daxter are really the only good Non homebrew/PSX games on it. Rachet and Clank for PSP looks fairly awesome though.

Edit: Oh yeah and Socom 2 and 1 (there isn't a 3 yet bul)

I dunno... I wouldn't really see a point, I can't see the PSP doing much in the next year or so, sony shot themselves repeatedly when they decided to stick with the UMD format... and most third parties seem to be jumping off the ship, Though the PSP does have some alright games, most of them can be found on a PS2, and since PSP's are so valuable you don't really want to take them with you everywhere (a nice lose-lose situation.).

But yeah... thats for the average person, you're in a nice spot here, you're getting a "good deal", and you don't already own a PS2, which means you could probably buy it without remorse... it's got a good enough gamebase to be entertained for awhile, though I wouldn't buy it for one game alone, I did that with fable... bought a whole XBox with controllers and everything, got fable, beat it, got bored. >.>

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:

There are good ones...

Loco Roco
Katamari
Socom 3

etc
My mistake, I told him 3 was for the PSP.

They have an extra speical add on thing. That counts as 3, right? :DDD

Fanghorn said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:

There are good ones...

Loco Roco
Katamari
Socom 3

etc
My mistake, I told him 3 was for the PSP.

They have an extra speical add on thing. That counts as 3, right? :DDD
<big><big><big><big><big>NO.</big></big></big>

Back