• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Way to avoid villagers to move?

Mr. Tiaa

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
Cake
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Hello !!

I'm not being able to play much animal crossing recently, somedays it's even impossible to, and I'm actually afraid of any of my villagers move away (since I have all my dreams). So I'm curious: is there any way or tip to avoid villagers to move? And if by, accident, the villager get in boxes, is there a way to make his change their mind afteir they already be in boxes?

Ah yes, other question: Sometimes villagers say they gotta move day X from the month. If we ask they to stay and they do, during this time (until day X) is there any chance of another villager try to move? Or not?

Thanks for your time !!

(and sorry my bad english)

Once you have a villager in boxes, I think there is no way to reverse that. That is, once they are packed up, they will be gone from your town.

If you have not played for a while and log in today, for example, I think there will be a good chance someone has moved out. I remember from when I played city folk, I logged in a month later and some of the villagers had moved out, and there were new faces.

I hope someone who is more knowledgeable answers your questions. The only sure way to ensure no one moves out is to TT backwards and go to the "next day" of play, I think. Good luck!

Once you have a villager in boxes, I think there is no way to reverse that. That is, once they are packed up, they will be gone from your town.

If you have not played for a while and log in today, for example, I think there will be a good chance someone has moved out. I remember from when I played city folk, I logged in a month later and some of the villagers had moved out, and there were new faces.

I hope someone who is more knowledgeable answers your questions. The only sure way to ensure no one moves out is to TT backwards and go to the "next day" of play, I think. Good luck!

I see !! Super thanks for care to reply ^^

I will try to check game daily even if 10 min only until someone be able to reply me properly

I once had Bruce moving and when he was in boxes he asked if he should go or not. I told him to go but he would have stayed if I pressed stay

I once had Bruce moving and when he was in boxes he asked if he should go or not. I told him to go but he would have stayed if I pressed stay

Seriously O? ?
I don't think it's possible, I've talk thousands of Times if villagers in boxes, they're never asked me if they should leave or not even in boxes!

Start a new character. If a dreamie moved out, TT back, repeating this until the dreamie has stayed.

I play every in-game day, even though I don't play every IRL day. The way I do it is I turn the clock back on the 3DS. No one has ever moved without my knowledge. Of course, this means I'm in a constant state of catch-up since I don't play NL every day. I end up having to play a bunch of days each time I play usually.

I've found the best way to avoid this is TTing back to the last date you played. Then you just TT forward every day until it's the current date, this way you'll be notified of who wants to move out.
I do this about once a week with my second town, it's a little time consuming but it's worth it if you have a town full of dreamies!

You can simply just ask them not to, although it might be the same when you ask them to move they stay out of spite, they might do the opposite to what you say, if you ask them to stay they may well stay the majority of the time but if my theory is correct they may still move.

Back