• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How to get PwPs Fast [Guide]

Bumping this guide cause it is SUPER helpful!

Tip: if none of your villagers are pinging you and you are following the steps, talk to all of your villagers cause they will probably tell you to take a break from playing before they will be able to give you a ping. It's annoying but it happens to me after I play for a long while.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bumping this guide cause it is SUPER helpful!

Tip: if none of your villagers are pinging you and you are following the steps, talk to all of your villagers cause they will probably tell you to take a break from playing before they will be able to give you a ping. It's annoying but it happens to me after I play for a long while.

Lol I have to hold a villager captive just so I can get them to talk about a nice bench

Animal Crossing logic

I feel kinda bad about trapping Mitzi... But this worked really well!!!
Since I first unlocked public work projects I had only got one suggestion, and it had been like 3 months, so this post pretty much saved my life.
Thanks so much! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel kinda bad about trapping Mitzi... But this worked really well!!!
Since I first unlocked public work projects I had only got one suggestion, and it had been like 3 months, so this post pretty much saved my life.
Thanks so much! :blush:

THhanks so much! I've been doing the wetsuit trick but never thought to empty my pockets or replace them with said items.
Also, trapping villagers to know where they are after allows for easier access to them.

I pushed shari and trapped her in to do this method, lol.
Tryna get all the good PWPs from uchi villagers.

Last edited:
This is really helpful. I've been getting a lot of pwp's using this method. Still looking for the windmill, though~

Back