• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How to get PwPs Fast [Guide]

Gummysaur

erik is air, erik is life
Bells
Switch
4827-8999-9069
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
How to get PwPs Fast

Have you ever thought to yourself, That metal bench looks amazing. Oh, this is the perfect spot for a lighthouse. I just NEED a fairytale bench right here. But I can't get one, because my villagers wont suggest it!

Well, there's a handy trick with no TTing required!

You will need:
- A wet suit
- 16 unassessed fossils OR 16 flowers OR 1600 bells

First, fill your inventory with either 100 bell packs, flowers, or fossils (the fossils MUST not be assessed yet!).
Put any extra money in the ABD and put on your wet suit.
Now, go to your town beach and swim into the water by hitting A.
Swim to the border of the ocean and wait there for 5-10 minutes; ignore being stung by jellyfish, they're as harmless as pitfall seeds.
After 5-10 minutes, swim back to land.
Run around every villager. One of them will ping you. (If none of them ping you, go back to the water.)
Villagers cannot buy unassessed fossils, flowers, or bells, so they will not be able to buy from you.
Since you have no bells, they cannot sell things to you or give things to you.
The only thing they can do is either offer a nickname, ask for a catchphrase, or give you a PwP.
Rinse and repeat.

This method is also helpful for just getting villagers to ping you in general if you're dying for a quest or you're just bored. If you really want a specific personality to suggest a specific project, trap that villager by digging holes around them. This takes a bit longer but will be worth it!​

Is there a limit to how many PWP requests I can get in a day?

EDIT: Thanks Twilight!

Last edited:
This definitely works!!! I had to repeat 3 times but I got a request from my Uchi. I am so happy. Thank you very much I will be doing this everyday!!!!

Thanks guys. :D I tried this and got the PwP for a lighthouse (unfortunately a villager moved where I was planning to put it)

I'll try this later with my cranky (for the wooden bridge) and my uchi (for the picnic blanket) :D Thank you!

I'll try this later with my cranky (for the wooden bridge) and my uchi (for the picnic blanket) :D Thank you!

If you're fine with TT'ing I would suggest going to around 2 AM to do the wetsuit trick, because usually just crankies and uchi's are outside that late.

I've found just going in, getting stung by a jellyfish and coming back out again usually initiates a ping within 5 minutes. No need to wait all that long. :)

It also helps villagers have a conversation, but no-one has backed me up on that yet.

Last edited:
you don't necessarily need to be holding anything. you can just empty your inventory :)

you don't necessarily need to be holding anything. you can just empty your inventory :)

I think it helps to be holding something villagers won't take as it means they won't ask to trade items or give you anything. :blush:

Last edited:
How to get PwPs Fast

Have you ever thought to yourself, That metal bench looks amazing. Oh, this is the perfect spot for a lighthouse. I just NEED a fairytale bench right here. But I can't get one, because my villagers wont suggest it!

Well, there's a handy trick with no TTing required!

You will need:
- A wet suit
- 16 unassessed fossils OR 16 flowers OR 1600 bells

First, fill your inventory with either 100 bell packs, flowers, or fossils (the fossils MUST not be assessed yet!).
Put any extra money in the ABD and put on your wet suit.
Now, go to your town beach and swim into the water by hitting A.
Swim to the border of the ocean and wait there for 5-10 minutes; ignore being stung by jellyfish, they're as harmless as pitfall seeds.
After 5-10 minutes, swim back to land.
Run around every villager. One of them will ping you. (If none of them ping you, go back to the water.)
Villagers cannot buy unassessed fossils, flowers, or bells, so they will not be able to buy from you.
Since you have no bells, they cannot sell things to you or give things to you.
The only thing they can do is either offer a nickname, ask for a catchphrase, or give you a PwP.
Rinse and repeat.

This method is also helpful for just getting villagers to ping you in general if you're dying for a quest or you're just bored. If you really want a specific personality to suggest a specific project, trap that villager by digging holes around them. This takes a bit longer but will be worth it!​
So helpful! Thanks!!!! :)

If your inventory is clear then villagers have the ability to give you things x)

(This trick actually doesn't work well for me, lol. I've only gotten one PwP with this method xD)

If your inventory is clear then villagers have the ability to give you things x)

(This trick actually doesn't work well for me, lol. I've only gotten one PwP with this method xD)
At least you get something at all. This is a great trick, I'll try it.

I've been having trouble getting my snooty character to suggest anything. Gigi is all about asking me for rare bugs and furniture items--which I've done a lot of.

Well, I dug a hole trap for her . . . I realized as I did this that the fence could be used for this purpose. Then I herded Gigi in it (she always hangs out near the same area. This took a few minutes. Once she was in there, I dug a hole to lock her inside. She just sort of kept bumping and walking around.

I put all my bells in the ABD, then I filled my pockets with flowers and went for a swim.

When I got out after an 8 minute swim, as I walked toward Gina . . . She "dinged" me. I kicked the hole and she suggested for the very first time!

So, tomorrow, I'll do it again.

It worked.

Holy moly, it took me four tries, but I just got the Police Station suggested! 8D

Back