• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Best Hero/Villan?

UltraByte

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Just curious about people's opinions.

Hero
Link

Villan
Albert Wesker (That guy is so freaking scary...)

I only know that my favorite villain is definitely Ganondorf. I think I've explained too many times why I like him, so I'll spare you the long explanation. As for hero... I don't think I can decide, actually. I like Samus, I suppose.

Best hero has gotta be Samus. :yes:
Best villian... hmmmm... Bowser... how can you say otherwise?

TBT_Matt said:
Best hero has gotta be Samus. :yes:
Best villian... hmmmm... Bowser... how can you say otherwise?
Beat TP and you'll quickly reconsider your villain decision.

Well, the Joker was in a videogame, "Batman Vengance" or something...

Anyway;

Favorite Hero: Starfox!!!
Favorite Villain: Is Gengar a villain? If not, Andross.

:p

Mario and Bowser. Mario is a lazy plumber who never does his job and saves a princess, what is there not to like about that :). Bowser has the best laugh, he's really evil, he captures princesses.

villian:Me of course! jk Ganondorf
hero: Doctor Strange! his outfit is a bit fruity though

Also, I'd like to point out that this was made in the forum Gamers' Lounge... Not Off-Topic. So this is for video games.

UltraByte said:
Also, I'd like to point out that this was made in the forum Gamers' Lounge... Not Off-Topic. So this is for video games.
There are Batman ngames, though... so it really is OK...

TBT_Matt said:
UltraByte said:
I know that, but Doctor Strangelove..? Who is that?

UltraByte said:
TBT_Matt said:
UltraByte said:
I know that, but Doctor Strangelove..? Who is that?
Ummm..... couldn't tell ya in all honesty.

Dr. Strange is a super hero type guy, yeah. He's in Marvel Ultimate Alliance for the Wii. Therefor, he's from a videogame.

Back