• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

From Gohan

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Peach 🍑
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
Well, this is an aplogoy, a temporary resignment, and a little more.

First off, I'm really sorry to all of TBT for the problems I directly caused the past couple days. I organized that stupid chain letter, and that caused so many problems. I could've lost a friend or two with all that... but I'm lucky my friends at TBT aren't as bad as me. I'd also like to take this opportunity to apologize to Bast for stuff I said in there. It's too bad we don't get along...

And, if you haven't noticed, my royal blue name is gone... now I'm just a member.. I'll be going back to staff soon enough... when I'm ready... I need a break from all the hustle and bustle of the staff. I'd really like to see some new faces in the staff soon, but that isn't my call at this moment in time.

Also, I'd like to say how, as a mod, I felt disconnected from the members... maybe it's just me, but still... if you're a member, don't feel that staff or Sages are any better people than you at all... we're just like you... and feel free to send us a PM about something to get to know us... or talk to us on messengers... I try to talk to my friends a lot... and I wish some other staff members would too... but things change... maybe this will.

There's so much more to say, but not much more I'll write,
Gohan... thanks everyone!

Also... sorry to the staff for all that stuff I did yesterday... and today...

:'(

Darth...you're doing the right thing. I know you don't want me to say this, but thank you, and I wish you the best of luck in getting connected with the members, and feeling better.

Members have no idea what happened, not that they should, I don't even know what was happening in the sage board myself (I think there was more...in the staff board....) :p. Darth, you do realize that you're going to come and try to climb back up in a week? Also, this post of yours sounds pretty false, IMO.

Well SN I think this is pretty True from Darth. I mean you won't belive your own Bro?

Anyway Darth it's ok. I almost stepped down to yesterday for all I started and crap. If I haden't been so stupid, foolish and yea maybe this wouldn't have happened. And if Storm is reading this I'm sorry for that pm.

:(

I was wondering who sent it... I was thinking about doing something like that >_>
but... you don't need to resign.

Yah, it's really not a big deal, no need to worry! I think it was exagerated... just a little disagreement.

SN.. of course I'm coming back soon... I said that in there...
I just want some time away. Don't know why you ogtta be so sour; I didn't do anything to you.

Well Darth, I hope that you enjoy your break and come back soon, because we'll all miss you in the Staff.

:)

Being staff is a big deal, maybe you should take a break. I mean, you have to close topics... Move topics... Delete bot-topics... Kinda hard, right?

As for the deal going on... You people are better off knowing nothing about it. Trust me.

Anyways, have a good break from staff. =)

I'm going to role play Canada and say "Eh?".

All I know is that Bast is barely on and that being a mod is not being a friend. You are there for the best of the forum.

I won't get into you coming back when you feel like it though.

Minoranza said:

All I know is that Bast is barely on and that being a mod is not being a friend. You are there for the best of the forum.

bast has made some posts in the sage board, but no where else really..

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Minoranza said:

Regardless he hasn barely been on.

Minoranza said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Minoranza said:

Yes, from what you see.

Bulerias said:
Minoranza said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Minoranza said:

Yes, from what you see.
Ofcourse

As a member who has no idea what went on, I shall state. "Um....eh?" Apparently there's a staff world that none of us know about, with its own wars and disagreements.

:p

Anyway, hope this is all sorted out and I wish you well!

^_^

Back