Zipper Sakura
Spring Sakura
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pastel Disco Ball Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Pokemon_X_ja_Y.jpg

Wondering what those odd creatures on the banner today are? Today marks the release of the highly anticipated games Pok?mon X and Pok?mon Y! Check out all the fun in the Nintendo board and join your fellow TBTers in the worldwide release.

Additionally, we have a limited time Pok?ball item available in the TBT Shop for purchase. Just 74 Bells! It's launching with 25 stock, and the stock will be refilled daily at midnight PST throughout the week. Be sure to check back the next day if you miss stock.

Note: This item will be available 10/12 through 10/19 for now, and may return for future Pok?mon game releases.

(don't forget to thank Thunder for the banner work! and yours truly for the item! :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG Justin and Thunder, YOU KNOW I can't get the game until friday. O________O And yet you release this. WHY. O__________O

We got some Pokemon on TBT!

I'm so so so jealous of anyone getting Pokemon today. My parents say I have to wait until Christmas :(((((
But yeah, TBT got a little bit of decoration in the form of X and Y starters, how exciting :D

Yay Thank you Thunder and Justin! *^* Now I have to wake up 3 in the morning to get one of these pokeballs lol

Last edited:
Oh my god TBT looks so sexy right now *-*

I'm getting X I'm so excited aaahhhh<3

Cheers Thunder, I guess you took the risk and got Ikusaba as your avatar.

Last edited:
Oh u cute bell tree
U cute

iLoveYou ^

I think this is such a good idea. c: I love that little Pok?ball collectible, I bet Jen got one already didn't she? Not surprised to see it already sold out. <3 I love seeing Pok?mon being incorporated here, so good idea guys and thank you for taking the time. Hopefully we won't have people complaining about it like what went on with Shrek. Drunk bastards, haha. C:

Do we have more Pok?mon stuff to look forward to? C: C:

Does anyone wanna gift me a Pok?ball collectible actually? xo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back