• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Profile edits: Avatars/Signatures/etc.

I havent drawn in YEARS but today I faced my fears and drew again sooo peep my icon

Finally made a signature! What do you guys think? :0 I don't know how to make it super fancy, but I got the basics down!

So cute! I've been obsessed with peoples signatures like this.
How do you make it? I've wondered for so long. Do you use a generator site or is everyone making these yourselves on like Photoshop?

Got this set in a commission from Snowifer and I really really like them. I wanted a simple signature showcasing my 5 characters with their names so people know what to look for when they visit or or I visit them since I don’t have a main character and I take turns playing as each of the 5.

The avatar meanwhile I just wanted to match with my theme. It’s perfect.

New year new avvie. Credits to nightxshift!

New signature soon? ^^

So cute! I've been obsessed with peoples signatures like this.
How do you make it? I've wondered for so long. Do you use a generator site or is everyone making these yourselves on like Photoshop?

All of these icons belong to a set that a lot of people use! You can find it here:
The original database (Japanese)

This one has just the villagers:
Villager Sprites/Pixels

The set above is pretty old, and didn't have some of the newer villagers. You can find those here:
New villager sprites thread

trying a literal “Space Tokki” aesthetic. i really like it! 💫🌟
what do you guys think?

trying a literal “Space Tokki” aesthetic. i really like it! 💫🌟
what do you guys think?

I really like this aesthetic that you've got, your artwork is really good! I have a soft spot for anything rabbit related so love the profile pic and it looks great with your lovely sig and collectibles - especially the blue star fragment that works really well with the theme!

Definitely a great design for a 'Space Tokki' aesthetic :giggle:

Actually, I believe your icon was drawn by emi-liu on DeviantArt
Yes, the member had likely changed their avatar since then. I don’t think anyone would purposely try to take credit for someone else’s art. It happens, but I don’t think that’s the case here.

Hi.
Does anyone know if someone already draw the little villager sprites for the new villagers coming in November 5th?

Hi.
Does anyone know if someone already draw the little villager sprites for the new villagers coming in November 5th?
Yes. They can be found on the first post on this thread:

Yes. They can be found on the first post on this thread:

Thank you so much!

I just made a signature by manipulating and coloring the GBA Animal Crossing sprites.
I really like Cobb and pixel aesthetic.

I just made a signature by manipulating and coloring the GBA Animal Crossing sprites.
I really like Cobb and pixel aesthetic.
Nice! I've always wondered how Animal Crossing would look in that style. I guess this answers my question. Speaking of signatures, I just changed it to show stuff about my town in New Horizons as well, not just in New Leaf. I've also been thinking of changing my pfp (or avatar as we're calling it here).

Back