• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Profile edits: Avatars/Signatures/etc.

Godot pffff funny name haha With google as help Franziska Von Karma looks better to me!

I'm always changing my avatar bc I love them all lol

do whatever you want you can see edits anyway whatever to you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Godot pffff funny name haha With google as help Franziska Von Karma looks better to me!

I'm always changing my avatar bc I love them all lol

Godot is hot lynny D;

- - - Post Merge - - -

gives me the *respect me* vibe idk

Last edited:
Well you gotta respect Franny's whip.

Maybe I should go with an Ema Skye avatar, seems to be all the rage.

i thought u were going with Winston :{

Haha go guuuurl love ema. You'll look kawaii :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

But id still really go for Godot, he's hot. 8B

- - - Post Merge - - -

um, i meant respectable, ye

My sig is huge can som1 tell me what size ( blank by blank ) of a picture i need to get a rectangle like everyone here?

My sig is huge can som1 tell me what size ( blank by blank ) of a picture i need to get a rectangle like everyone here?

Oh my, well for starters, everything under that line needs to be under 250 pixels in height...

clXWa31.png

= 200 pixels too high

hA HA FINALLY FINISHED MY DANG SIGNATURE

its looks nice to me tho

Not bad, you got the depth down pretty good, but the left side of it feels a little too... empty to me.

do whatever you want you can see edits anyway whatever to you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Godot is hot lynny D;

- - - Post Merge - - -

gives me the *respect me* vibe idk

I think your avatar is cute. :3

ono, do remove what you quote xD, I was just testing how it look like. I am not ready to open it yet since not really sure how the demand is.

Last edited:
ono, do remove what you quote xD, I was just testing how it look like. I am not ready to open it yet since not really sure how the demand is.

Oh sorry lol but I would definitely get one! They look amazing! : D

you are too polite ^^... do you recommend that I post It in the museum or Retail? Seen people offering the services in Retail, and the museum services are usually free.

New siggy, better than my last one imo but still far from good lol. Didn't bother with burn/dodge/bluring, just messing around with the great and powerful photoshop

So C&C plz Thunder and if you see this, you also Jas0n

I like my current signature and avatar. It's awesome :)
Thanks to Fawful for the art :)

Back