Profile edits: Avatars/Signatures/etc.

Yeppers

bc7htaI.jpg

Last edited:
it's not bad, but i don't particularly care for the smudging.

My avatar is currently a non-working gif of Ai's shoes. In about a month, it will be functional. You can watch them swing back nd forth all day.

Why is my avatar still this? I need another one that I'd like but can't find any. I don't like anime so that's out. I like cartoons but I don't see that many people with those avatars. Help me out!

Got any advice regarding it? Was literally the first time I smudged anything

Not sure what it is, I think the smudging just kinda muddles some of the details in the original stock.

Not sure what it is, I think the smudging just kinda muddles some of the details in the original stock.

The only smudging I did was around Sasuke, where his Susano'o is, so if you're talking about all the other random colors, I think it's from C4D's or something like that. Really just there for color.

The only smudging I did was around Sasuke, where his Susano'o is, so if you're talking about all the other random colors, I think it's from C4D's or something like that. Really just there for color.

(wow this is late)

I think... because the outline is smudged, it kinda loses it's definition.

(wow this is late)

I think... because the outline is smudged, it kinda loses it's definition.

Yep, now that I've had it for awhile I know what you mean and I already want a new signature but whenever I'm making one...

RoUO5OG.jpg

It's hard. :( But thoughts on new avatar and could this thread be stickied?

Can i get a town/villager sig? if its a yes then ill give you the info on how i want it :D

Yep, now that I've had it for awhile I know what you mean and I already want a new signature but whenever I'm making one...

RoUO5OG.jpg

It's hard. :( But thoughts on new avatar and could this thread be stickied?

I bet you could find some good tutorials somewhere online (then Jas0n and I can judge you intently)

Avatar's not bad, kinda blurry, though.

Having trouble whether I should go with Godot (the one I already have), or a Franziska Von Karma avatar

heeeelp

Back