• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Profile edits: Avatars/Signatures/etc.

Yeppers

bc7htaI.jpg

Last edited:
it's not bad, but i don't particularly care for the smudging.

My avatar is currently a non-working gif of Ai's shoes. In about a month, it will be functional. You can watch them swing back nd forth all day.

Why is my avatar still this? I need another one that I'd like but can't find any. I don't like anime so that's out. I like cartoons but I don't see that many people with those avatars. Help me out!

Got any advice regarding it? Was literally the first time I smudged anything

Not sure what it is, I think the smudging just kinda muddles some of the details in the original stock.

Not sure what it is, I think the smudging just kinda muddles some of the details in the original stock.

The only smudging I did was around Sasuke, where his Susano'o is, so if you're talking about all the other random colors, I think it's from C4D's or something like that. Really just there for color.

The only smudging I did was around Sasuke, where his Susano'o is, so if you're talking about all the other random colors, I think it's from C4D's or something like that. Really just there for color.

(wow this is late)

I think... because the outline is smudged, it kinda loses it's definition.

(wow this is late)

I think... because the outline is smudged, it kinda loses it's definition.

Yep, now that I've had it for awhile I know what you mean and I already want a new signature but whenever I'm making one...

RoUO5OG.jpg

It's hard. :( But thoughts on new avatar and could this thread be stickied?

Can i get a town/villager sig? if its a yes then ill give you the info on how i want it :D

test

ty pengu!

Last edited:
Yep, now that I've had it for awhile I know what you mean and I already want a new signature but whenever I'm making one...

RoUO5OG.jpg

It's hard. :( But thoughts on new avatar and could this thread be stickied?

I bet you could find some good tutorials somewhere online (then Jas0n and I can judge you intently)

Avatar's not bad, kinda blurry, though.

Having trouble whether I should go with Godot (the one I already have), or a Franziska Von Karma avatar

heeeelp

Back