• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Profile edits: Avatars/Signatures/etc.

Currently working on this for myself, another add-on as you would to my rando-sig, not sure if I have the focal point entirely but it's a process:

sygx.png

It is also in my sig, but I may do some extra gradient mapping if needed.

Last edited:
I'm kinda stuck on editing a signature. I have the psd file that I want to be made into a cute sig. Is anyone good with editing pictures onto a gif?

Never mind. Someone is already helping me

Last edited:
Whooo finished the tag WonderK was bugging me about xD Or anyways the tutorial I was so often putting off finishing, it's in my sig but I like how it potentially turned out:

862a97.png

Gonna wait and see what I could fix if any, sooooooo many layers Dx

Not bad, though some of the effects you used look a little fuzzy around the edges.

Was due for a new avatar, also modified the little column to the left of it since the old one is still on another computer.

I'll probably end up swapping Jin if I find another image I like.

Not bad, though some of the effects you used look a little fuzzy around the edges.

Was due for a new avatar, also modified the little column to the left of it since the old one is still on another computer.

I'll probably end up swapping Jin if I find another image I like.

I do agree, getting guidance currently on improving it, so am manually getting through each layer to fix the gritty parts aka the fuzzy edges, I am removing the smudge effect as it came out looking fairly bad. Still learning as I go:)

Note- I think your GFX is quite incredible haha, just needed to say that.

Last edited:
Already posted these in my gallery. Thought I'd post these here so more people can see them:
Original:
road-trip.jpg

SuperMarioKart SNES:
MarioKart.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Original:
BurningCityORG.jpg

Zombie apocalypse:
BurningCity.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Original:
Explosion.jpg

Metal Slug Rebels:
MetalSlugExp.png

Changed around a lot of things (the hyperlink title for my tumblr, layout, etc.). Kinda like it better now.

Should I add anything?

Last edited:
too bad the + images thing is sold out. I have art that changes every refresh in my 3'rd spoiler

Can you guys read me fc and dc?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can only see it if I zoom. Is that a problem?

First gfx I've ever tried. I have no idea what I'm doing. Did it on sai but I think I might have a photoshop thing from when I bought my tablet

Pqk8ktQ.png

First gfx I've ever tried. I have no idea what I'm doing. Did it on sai but I think I might have a photoshop thing from when I bought my tablet

Pqk8ktQ.png

..... That's crazy good for your first tag. Really impressed, Lynn.

Back